+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots fan here............

Bench Player

Patriots fan here............

Hey guys.

I noticed you guys are in a slump an are not looking too great. i just wanted to say that it's ok if you don't make it to the SB this year! I know what you are thinking......but look you won the SB last year(holding call was missed on Pats defense)and you ruined many people's lives during the process. We are trying to make our SB run and i really don't want all our hardwork to be ruined by again . Look don't play too hard and get injuries jsut look to rebuild next season and you can win next year.

Hey at least you aren't the Jets right?

Bench Player
    Also I suggest putting a list of RGIII accomplishments and sending them to your defensive unit. I would really prefer you send it to your captains and sack leader. Look we all fear you and we prefer you not play us in the SB again. You can act "cool" next yaer kay?

stay classy Boston.....if only we had the cupcake schedule the Patriots have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    Hey guys.

I noticed you guys are in a slump an are not looking too great. i just wanted to say that it's ok if you don't make it to the SB this year! I know what you are thinking......but look you won the SB last year(holding call was missed on Pats defense)and you ruined many people's lives during the process. We are trying to make our SB run and i really don't want all our hardwork to be ruined by again . Look don't play too hard and get injuries jsut look to rebuild next season and you can win next year.

Hey at least you aren't the Jets right?
    You don't have to worry about the Giants knocking you off because I'm pretty sure you won't get out of the AFC. That creme puff schedule you are playing this year has hidden A LOT of your team's weaknesses.

Giants will be in the Super Bowl this year beating someone else.

Bench Player
    So you guys know the two teams we are facing right now? I am not trying to be mean but i feel like it's okay if you guys "go away" for a little while you know? vacation? I mean look Brady was "overexposed" and everybody hated him but now people love him because their egos are not "hurt" anymore. Now it's the Giants with all their usual " we are heroic" and " Nobody gives respect " stuff. Look it's getting old and we are all getting tired of you being "heroic". Take you rest and come back. Otherwise things will get ugly because other teams are becoming hungry and looking for attack.

So you guys know the two teams we are facing right now? I am not trying to be mean but i feel like it's okay if you guys "go away" for a little while you know? vacation? I mean look Brady was "overexposed" and everybody hated him but now people love him because their egos are not "hurt" anymore. Now it's the Giants with all their usual " we are heroic" and " Nobody gives respect " stuff. Look it's getting old and we are all getting tired of you being "heroic". Take you rest and come back. Otherwise things will get ugly because other teams are becoming hungry and looking for attack.
    You scared bro?

Let's go.

horrible post. just terrible

Broncos vs Texans in AFC championship game. Better luck next year New England.

Bench Player

I was not scared before like in 2007. But yes i am terrified about the great" GMEN" . Besides it seems like respect softens your will to win. Much has changed in NE. we are on arun with our QB who is aging and we are making our last attempt. we don't need "big um ....BLUE" to come in the way.

You sir are an idiot...lol. Why don't you worry about the teams you will be facing in the playoffs, Like Denver, Baltimore, Houston cause the team will exploit your weakness. I not even sure if your team is the 2 best in the AFC. You know you're a loser if you coming on to the Giants messageboards and wishing them not to make it to the SB. Their is still a lot of football left buddy. You might just see us there.

+ Reply to Thread