+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots fan here............

Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    what exactly is there to be afraid of? honestly what is great about your record? I am very impressed with the cowboys and the redskins and how much talent and drive they have. It's time to give respect where respect is due. the true king of the NFC is RGIII.
    You tell me, you are the one who made the thread.

If RG3 & Redskins are the kings of the NFC East then why are the Giants still in 1st Place in the NFC East.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Falcons will probably smoke you as well lol
    Ok we will see.

blah blah LOL. How long are you gonna live in the past boys?

Redskins whooped your *** and RGIII mocked your defense! HAHAHAHA

GO cowboys ! They play like warriors !
    By 1pt and the Giants are still on top of the NFC East.

The Giants own the Patriots.

Bench Player
    let's see how long this lasts. saints are on the downisde right now your blowout means nothing .

Also why doesn't the stupid media ever accuse giants of running up the score. did eli infuence this too with his father?

punks.

let's see how long this lasts. saints are on the downisde right now your blowout means nothing .

Also why doesn't the stupid media ever accuse giants of running up the score. did eli infuence this too with his father?

punks.
    It actually mean't a lot to the Giants and most importantly it was a W.

The Giants didn't run up the score, they did what had to do to win its not the Giants fault the Saints couldn't stop them.

New York Giants Are Still The Defending Superbowl Champions!!!

punks.
    if our blowout means nothing then YOUR blowout means nothing. If you wanna talk about easy the Texans Defense as of late cannot stop teams. THey may have J.J Watt but he's just one player. Their secondary cannot cover as shown against ye, the LIONS and the Packers. Yeah we lost to RGlll like the 'King' He's being hailed as. Ye struggled against the Bills and in the first game aginast the Jets. Anyone with the Patriots schedual should go 13-0 right now. but NO. Ye lost to the Seahawks, and CARDINALS. And you saying the Saints aren't what they used to be? Then the Ravens aren't what they used to be. Their defence cannot stop the run and are suspect to giving up big passing plays. but guess what. They beat ye. So much for 'teams aren't all that they're made out to be' You have possibly the WEAKEST Division in all of football. And year in year out have the easiest schedual. On the other side the Giants had the Ranked 1 hardest schedual this year. And it's shown. Go back to your cave troll and stay there

Bench Player
    No offense but you talk about texans as if they are a bad team. They are great team despite what happened and had they come to new york you would have understood the full meaning of pain an elite team can whoop you with. we crushed them because we are the patriots.

you taunts are weak as is your self confidence in your team. I can smell it from here.

we have the two toughest teams right now and both these teams are tougher than any in your schedule.

certainly i feel good at our power.

Bench Player
    The only thing you will defend is...........how it's possible for giants to suck against rookie like they did.

yea you will defend the abuse of how a young man with no experience beat the living daylights out of you. you will defend many things .....many doubts..... suspicions......about how you ever actually won even a single game....

SB is the last thing you will defend because it is already taken from you in broad daylight .

The only thing you will defend is...........how it's possible for giants to suck against rookie like they did.

yea you will defend the abuse of how a young man with no experience beat the living daylights out of you. you will defend many things .....many doubts..... suspicions......about how you ever actually won even a single game....

SB is the last thing you will defend because it is already taken from you in broad daylight .
    Our SB has been taken away? Really?

Tell me what team has dethrone us? Even then you can take away what the Giants did last season.
    Last edited by Antwuan; 12-12-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Bench Player
    I am not gonna lie that i am a little worried about the 49ers. The seahwaks and 49ers are some of the toughest team i have ever seen. even though seahwakls won by one point but still tghey are really heavyweight fighters. 49ers with kapernick are different than the one you guys faced with smith. Also their defense is world class and absloute elite class.

see i am not delusional. I will give credit to teams where i see consistent excellence. if you have the misfortune of playing these titans you will seriously question your self esteeem. they ahve already stolen your shot IMO. Again your early defeat of 49ers are not updated. Their defense is monstrous and getting hotter.

I think we will over 49ers but it will take immense effort and every ounce of planning ,execution and skill we have. I don't mention "luck" because we never seem to have it ....we have to struggle and work week in and week out for our victories and that's why they taste so effing goodin the end !

but i hope lady luck also shines on us because it's about damn time for the true champions to hold the trophy. The true kings of the nfl have not held what is theirs in a long time. other teams got the trophy but they were not champions just 'come and go".

+ Reply to Thread