+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Patriots fan here............

Bench Player
    um there was a penalty by the offense before the throw to manningham. wilfork was about to smash the clown eli .Do champions take pride in ****ty unearned victories as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    um there was a penalty by the offense before the throw to manningham. wilfork was about to smash the clown eli .Do champions take pride in ****ty unearned victories as well?
    That's the best you have, a penalty? Dude you are an illiterate clown.

Banned
    I can see by the content of your posts that you are a pretty dumb individual, but even someone as stupid as you who is a fan of the Patriots should know better than to accuse another team/franchise of unearned victories. You probably still don't get it so let me spell it out for you: S-P-Y-G-A-T-E

Bench Player
    lol. I see the morons are out in full force......

well you are really" manly "with your loud mouth and empty brain. I love how losers try to diminish Brady by bringing silly nonsense. It is a classic case of really having nothing to say about a guy who is better than you and your little ego is hurt so you say stupid ****.

a chick can only be impressed for so long that you drink like a man...
    You are still failing and a joke. At least comment on the fact that the Patriots got lucky as hell and squeaked by with their Superbowl victories. Hell, the refs gifted the Pats with a Superbowl with the Tuck rule.

The Giants straight up own the Patriots and would be happy as hell to face them in the Superbowl. What exactly did you expect to happen when you came here? Get under Giants fans skins? LMAO. Google Bradying and get back to me.

PS. There isn't a rivalry when a team beats another team every time they play. 18-1 baby 18-1 :-(

I really hope you are not irish. Brady is Irish and you support the giants?

Also you sound like a moron. I don't care if i annoy you guys. That's what i am here to do fool.
    Nationaltiy has nothing to do with who I follow unless it's the national side. Yeah I know he has Irish roots. His roots trace back to where I'm actually from. You didn know that now did you. Tom Coughlin, Mike McCarthy and Sean Payton has Irish connections so if that's what your saying I should follow all three teams. Brady isnt Irish. He's part. His dad is 100 % Irish. Obama also has Irish roots but we don't claim him as our own now do we? I choose who I follow based on my love for the team. Not just because one player is Irish and I automatically have to root for him. Now you're the moron

All-Pro
    lol. I see the morons are out in full force......
    how about sound FX when Giants lost scoring OPP due to a bogus holding call and refs ask Wilfork who said he didn't hold me. Said he was acting.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    Who is the nick foles guy? Are the eagles suddenly on a rise?

Who is the nick foles guy? Are the eagles suddenly on a rise?
    Do you even watch football??? Look him up. You certainly have enough time on your hands, or is one on the mouse and the other............Nevermind, thats too easy.
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 12-13-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

This is the weakest troll attempt ever.

I find it hilarious it has gone this far
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

+ Reply to Thread