+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Patriots fan here............

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    lol. I see the morons are out in full force......
    HA! Your less scared of us than you were in 2007 when you went 18-1? You had the top 5 defense back then. Brady was the mvp. Your defense is pathetic compared to that now. Kevin Kolb and Russel Wilson killed your defense. And Brady isn't winning the mvp now. That honor will go to Adrian Peterson.

What weapons do you have? Gronk? Injured.

Hernandez? Not the same after injury.

Welker? Getting old.

You got a bunch of rookie recievers and the easiest division ever. You'll be killed by the broncos and steelers.

How are we in a slump? We blew out the 49ers, packers, panthers, and saints.

Who have you beat? A rebuilding broncos team that was still trying to get used to manning. And the most overrated AFC team ever in the texans(by the way blowing out the texans isn't that great anymore since the packers did the exact same thing and they acutally did it better than you).
    Last edited by GentleGiant; 12-13-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Banned
    The Pats are overrated. I hope GB gets a shot at them in the super bowl. I really think the only team in the AFC that can beat them is the Broncos. If the Pats were in the NFC they would be 8-5 or worse right now. The Packers, Giants, 49ers, Seahawks all match up well. 2 of their 3 losses came in the NFC.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    HA! Your less scared of us than you were in 2007 when you went 18-1? You had the top 5 defense back then. Brady was the mvp. Your defense is pathetic compared to that now. Kevin Kolb and Russel Wilson killed your defense. And Brady isn't winning the mvp now. That honor will go to Adrian Peterson.

What weapons do you have? Gronk? Injured.

Hernandez? Not the same after injury.

Welker? Getting old.

You got a bunch of rookie recievers and the easiest division ever. You'll be killed by the broncos and steelers.

How are we in a slump? We blew out the 49ers, packers, panthers, and saints.

Who have you beat? A rebuilding broncos team that was still trying to get used to manning. And the most overrated AFC team ever in the texans(by the way blowing out the texans isn't that great anymore since the packers did the exact same thing and they acutally did it better than you).

Justify your confidence! You actually think Giants will win back to back super bowls?

Also guess where this year superbowl is taking place ???? That's right buddy! It may turn out to not mean much but i have feeling it is our year to win this year . Brady winning in that super dome in 2001 is what started this magic after all.

Also if you don't win this year then its highly likely you will not get anywhere near the Superbowl for along long time. RG3 ? Rusell Wilson ? The 49ers are all in your conference and they are very hungry and osi and tuck are acting a bit ...... emotional................

your words are a bit weak at the moment. This is not 2007 .....this is something much much better in my personal opinion . you obviously have not seen the innovation that happens with our offense. we can run, we can pass, hell we can even fumble our way into the end zone! Does that mean we will win? maybe or maybe not but i feel a lot more confident and relaxed this year than that 2007 year to be quite honest .

whether we win or lose the next few games i don't care ...but this postseason we will be as ready as we ever were.

Also look at the disrespect you get! the sports betters are still against you! That should speak volumes about the confidence that people have in you!

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    The Pats are overrated. I hope GB gets a shot at them in the super bowl. I really think the only team in the AFC that can beat them is the Broncos. If the Pats were in the NFC they would be 8-5 or worse right now. The Packers, Giants, 49ers, Seahawks all match up well. 2 of their 3 losses came in the NFC.
    You sound like a moron. You said the pats are overrated and yet you say "I hope GB gets a shot at them in the superbowl" and you say you think only broncos can beat us .... maybe that is true but how can we be overrated according to your logic? I said i hope to be in the Superbowl and that i feel great but i never went as far as to say we are lock for sb? even if AFC is a weak conference it still can't make us overrated to make sb. All NFC teams beat us by a very small margin and none have blown us out. so even if you say we are overrated because of our conference the fact we may lose to a team by 1 or 2 points doesn't make us overrated. It means our secondary needs to be a bit sharper! secondary is the only reason we have lost any Superbowl
    or to any team.

Enjoy your Rodgers day because his self esteem will need it .........

Bench Player
    one last thing! My personal opinion is that the Giants are weak against speed. I will have to wait to test this theory but if i have a feeling using the no huddle offense at the rate we are using it will make you look like a bunch of fools.

Looking at RG3 break your defense will and manhood the way he did... confirmed my suspicion that we only lost to strategy against the rush and not due to actual skill and talent.

speed, cunning and skill are the hallmarks of a great offense and the absolute worst nightmare against defense. No matter how great a defense the no huddle will wear it down extremely quickly ... especially if it;s rushing is not effective. i can't wait to to try it against the Giants if we ever meet them .

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    Justify your confidence! You actually think Giants will win back to back super bowls?

Also guess where this year superbowl is taking place ???? That's right buddy! It may turn out to not mean much but i have feeling it is our year to win this year . Brady winning in that super dome in 2001 is what started this magic after all.

Also if you don't win this year then its highly likely you will not get anywhere near the Superbowl for along long time. RG3 ? Rusell Wilson ? The 49ers are all in your conference and they are very hungry and osi and tuck are acting a bit ...... emotional................

your words are a bit weak at the moment. This is not 2007 .....this is something much much better in my personal opinion . you obviously have not seen the innovation that happens with our offense. we can run, we can pass, hell we can even fumble our way into the end zone! Does that mean we will win? maybe or maybe not but i feel a lot more confident and relaxed this year than that 2007 year to be quite honest .

whether we win or lose the next few games i don't care ...but this postseason we will be as ready as we ever were.

Also look at the disrespect you get! the sports betters are still against you! That should speak volumes about the confidence that people have in you!
    You've lost games. Nuff said. Therefore your not as good as the 2007 team. Do the math.

The sports better? You mean the losers on epsn who think tebow should be MVP and only care about ratings and are basically told what to say? YEAH I REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY. Osi is tied for the most in sacks on the defense and tuck is the defensive captain. Yeah they look real emotional.

49ers? Where have you been? Cause last time I checked we blew them out. Russel Wilson. They do terrible away and they're not gonna win the division therefore we'll kill them in our house. RG3? Please. The guys hurt and there not even gonna make the playoffs cause they'll probably lose to the browns and cowboys,
    Last edited by GentleGiant; 12-15-2012 at 11:51 AM.

The Patriots are a legit team. Very good in a lot of categories. They have played in a weaker division had a weaker schedule but that isn't their fault. Every team in the NFL is beatable on any given day, but the Patriots have several advantages.

1) Their QB is amazing.
    2) Their coach is pretty good too
    3) Their D is young and speedy.
    4) They use their personal to the fullest.
    5) Gronk and Hernandez

I think Denver and the Patriots will be in the AFCCG. I think the NFC is up for grabs. Denver and the Pats are clearly above the rest of the conference. The NFC is too close to call. The Giants match up poorly against running teams and speedy QB's. They should want nothing to do with the Redskins, Seattle or the Kapernick Niners. They should do well vs Atlanta/Greenbay/and or Chicago.

Anything can happen in this league though, so it's going to be an exiciting few more weeks.

Scoops

without the hoodie( billy boy)the patriots are very overated.bill is the brains of the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bench Player
    shut up giants fans! I am disgusted by your team effort against falcons. where is the spirit! you better piss your team off when they return

I'm disgusted as well. Pathetic effort by the Giants today in all facets of the game!

+ Reply to Thread