+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    Hey guys.

I noticed you guys are in a slump an are not looking too great. i just wanted to say that it's ok if you don't make it to the SB this year! I know what you are thinking......but look you won the SB last year(holding call was missed on Pats defense)and you ruined many people's lives during the process. We are trying to make our SB run and i really don't want all our hardwork to be ruined by again . Look don't play too hard and get injuries jsut look to rebuild next season and you can win next year.

Hey at least you aren't the Jets right?
    Lol!

Are you scared of the Giants?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

predict saints win.
    52-27 Giants!

How did that work out for you?

Nope. we have developed a explosive run game to avoid putting all pressure on our QB. Also you have played a unhealthy gronk and clearly you have not experienced the destruction that gronk causes. He will return in time and our December history will take care of it itself. our only flaw is that our receivers cannot get enough separation for a deep ball .

I admit at times it got me horny thinkig about our 4th SB. Here we come ......
    The Giants beat the Patriots 24-20 last year in your house with a healthy Gronk & Bradshaw & Nicks didn't even play in that game. Stop making excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    The Giants beat the Patriots 24-20 last year in your house with a healthy Gronk & Bradshaw & Nicks didn't even play in that game. Stop making excuses.

You gotta understand the mentality of the rest of the NFL fanbase when it comes to our team beating their so called much superior teams.

1- You only won cuz so & so was injured
    2- You only won cuz we beat ourselves
    3- you only won cuz the refs gave you the game
    4- you only won cuz our team is having an off yr (Most Saints fans are using this one today)

I just hope they keep using all 4 excuses the rest of the yr all the way thru Feb!

Bench Player
    You people sure are ****y for some odd reason. We just destroyed the texans and we will spank you the same way if your team can make it to the superbowl. I was joking about being scared of the giants ..........no one can be scared of your team.................

I could not be more proud to be a patriots fan.

Bench Player
    No emoticons because i was serious no one .......and i mean no one..... is scared of your team at least not on the patriots. Defending SB champs? LOL look at you barely staying atop of your division. A lot of people were saying they have never seen a worse SB champs and have never seen such inconsistency on a team. why did you think every time giants win they ask why somebody messed up on the pats?

Think about it.......no freaking respects your inconsistent bull****!

No offense.

Bench Player
    look at your schedule . omg falcons are on the decline now of all times? I have never seen a team get so much luck and breaks like yours! Truly that's the only thing about giants that suprises me.........

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    52-27 Giants!

How did that work out for you?
    yeah ....um saints are not exactly hard to beat. They are obviously suffering from bountygate karma...... drew threw several int in the falcons before your game. no one really gave a ****.

where was your arrogant face during redskins? cowboys? eagles?

man...... don't make me laugh.......

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    You gotta understand the mentality of the rest of the NFL fanbase when it comes to our team beating their so called much superior teams.

1- You only won cuz so & so was injured
    2- You only won cuz we beat ourselves
    3- you only won cuz the refs gave you the game
    4- you only won cuz our team is having an off yr (Most Saints fans are using this one today)

I just hope they keep using all 4 excuses the rest of the yr all the way thru Feb!
    bro everyone knows the holding call on sb 42 which the refs did not call. A lot of fans hate the manning bros because they are very close with the NFL Goodell and many are very suspicious. Just look at the undeserved hype on peyton manning. what the hell did that guy do? Eli used his dads connections to land a spot as welll........

yet you thought you were the humble guys huh? outside NY you guys are not much. I forgot some owner actually said he hates you LOL

For someone who says he's not afraid of the Giants, you sure do talk to absolutely nobody alot...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.