+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots fan here............

Bench Player
    what exactly is there to be afraid of? honestly what is great about your record? I am very impressed with the cowboys and the redskins and how much talent and drive they have. It's time to give respect where respect is due. the true king of the NFC is RGIII.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    what exactly is there to be afraid of? honestly what is great about your record? I am very impressed with the cowboys and the redskins and how much talent and drive they have. It's time to give respect where respect is due. the true king of the NFC is RGIII.
    someones mad about losing twice in the superbowl to the same team in the past five years. you can see it in most of your posts. this is all i hear:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk
    Last edited by L.T.56; 12-11-2012 at 02:13 AM.

butthurt Pats fan pathetic....Oh I'm pretty sure we would be 13-0 with your week *** schedule.

Veteran
    This pats fan is talking outta his ***! haha, whatever man.. how does it feel to lose two superbowl games to this team? thats right dude, you lost 2 in 5 years to us. If you need to talk **** go ahead, but I sure as hell enjoyed watching my team win 2 superbowl games against your punk *** team.
    Last edited by ALLnygIN; 12-11-2012 at 08:27 AM.

Not only did his team lose 2 SBs to us in 5 yrs, they are the only team in NFL history with 1 loss & nothing to show for it!

Bench Player
    blah blah LOL. How long are you gonna live in the past boys?

Redskins whooped your *** and RGIII mocked your defense! HAHAHAHA

GO cowboys ! They play like warriors !

Bench Player
    Falcons will probably smoke you as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    You don't have to worry about the Giants knocking you off because I'm pretty sure you won't get out of the AFC. That creme puff schedule you are playing this year has hidden A LOT of your team's weaknesses.

Giants will be in the Super Bowl this year beating someone else.
    lol, that is a good one.

look at your schedule . omg falcons are on the decline now of all times? I have never seen a team get so much luck and breaks like yours! Truly that's the only thing about giants that suprises me.........
    Oh you wanna talk schedule?

You guys have had the easiest schedule in the NFL. That was a gift that the NFL gave yall.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

No emoticons because i was serious no one .......and i mean no one..... is scared of your team at least not on the patriots. Defending SB champs? LOL look at you barely staying atop of your division. A lot of people were saying they have never seen a worse SB champs and have never seen such inconsistency on a team. why did you think every time giants win they ask why somebody messed up on the pats?

Think about it.......no freaking respects your inconsistent bull****!

No offense.
    If you weren't so scared then why did you make this thread?

Plus I don't care which teams are scared of the Giants and who cares if people don't respect us, all that matters is that the Giants are 2-0 vs Patriots in the Superbowl.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread