+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saints stupid chant makes me sick to my stomach!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Horray for french-infected semi-illiterate mush-mouth creole!
    LOL I think you may have forgotton family love-ins on Saturday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    I'm sorry, but whenever I hear grown men saying the words "who dat" I get really agitated. That has to be one the most annoying chants in all of sports, even worse than the j-e-t-s jets jets jets. Yuck!
    If you want to get re-elected, you better stop making fun of Jets fans.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    You guys think the Giants beat them had they beat SF last year in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    You guys think the Giants beat them had they beat SF last year in the playoffs?
    Thank God we'll never have to find out.

I also hate Brees pre-game chant. He made me laugh when he yelled that they "own the division"! Really? Atl was 10-1 & NO,5-6, but they owned the division? Talk about being in denial.

We owe that team such an a%^ beating that if TC starts running the ball with us up by 14+ , I will go beserk! NO & NE are the 2 most merciless teams in the NFL when it comes to running up the score on teams & embarassing them. We need to return the favor & stomp them 47-10!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Thank God we'll never have to find out.

I also hate Brees pre-game chant. He made me laugh when he yelled that they "own the division"! Really? Atl was 10-1 & NO,5-6, but they owned the division? Talk about being in denial.

We owe that team such an a%^ beating that if TC starts running the ball with us up by 14+ , I will go beserk! NO & NE are the 2 most merciless teams in the NFL when it comes to running up the score on teams & embarassing them. We need to return the favor & stomp them 47-10!
    That is one thing I appreciate that the Giants did against us was let up and not run up the score. That was classy on your part.

Banned
    Last year the Saints were going for passing records by running up the score. I remember they threw a touchdown pass with under 2 minutes to go against Atlanta to get Brees one of the passing records.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    That is one thing I appreciate that the Giants did against us was let up and not run up the score. That was classy on your part.
    You sure about that? Didn't Coughlin go for it on 4th down in the red zone when we could've kicked a chip shot field goal to put us over 40 points?
    We didn't get the first down either, I was agitated because I wanted to see us above 40, and a field goal would have been fine.
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace

You sure about that? Didn't Coughlin go for it on 4th down in the red zone when we could've kicked a chip shot field goal to put us over 40 points?
    We didn't get the first down either, I was agitated because I wanted to see us above 40, and a field goal would have been fine.
    Generally its considered running up the score by kicking FG's in those situations. Its considered better sportsmanship to run offensive plays on 4th down there. Its not really "going for it on 4th down" as much as it is not adding points to run up the score.
    TC did the right thing.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Running a play on 4th and short in the red zone when you're up by a couple scores is more tactically sound... it kills more clock, if you get it, TD, if not, they're automatically pinned in their own end zone (at which point they have to worry about giving up the safety)...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Did you ever hear "Fly Eagles Fly"?

+ Reply to Thread