+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Weekend's Ref... (brace yourselves)

This Weekend's Ref... (brace yourselves)

Jeff Triplette will be reffing our game against the Saints this weekend. I think you all know who he is, but in case you don't, he is AWFUL. And that's putting it lightly. Every game he refs, calls are butchered. And you can guarantee to see more of the same this weekend.

Triplette last reffed our game at home against Green Bay last season when we lost 38-35. I think you all remember BS calls against us in that game, including the Jake Ballard TD being ruled out of bounds.

I knew we would see him at some point or another this year. Well looks like this week is our turn to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Jeff Triplette will be reffing our game against the Saints this weekend. I think you all know who he is, but in case you don't, he is AWFUL. And that's putting it lightly. Every game he refs, calls are butchered. And you can guarantee to see more of the same this weekend.

Triplette last reffed our game at home against Green Bay last season when we lost 38-35. I think you all remember BS calls against us in that game, including the Jake Ballard TD being ruled out of bounds.

I knew we would see him at some point or another this year. Well looks like this week is our turn to suffer.
    cant worry about the refs,,we have to go out and play new york giants football, plain and simple. they need to leave it all on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    cant worry about the refs,,we have to go out and play new york giants football, plain and simple. they need to leave it all on the field.
    Normally that's true.

But not when it's Jeff Triplette. Every week when I check the ref assignments and see it's not Triplette on our game, I breathe a sigh of relief.

Or Bill Leavy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Or Bill Leavy lol
    Yup, he's second worst lol. I seriously can't believe both are still employed.

Bill Leavy is worse than Triplette...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Bill Leavy is worse than Triplette...
    He singlehandedly kept the Green Bay playoff game from being 44-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    He singlehandedly kept the Green Bay playoff game from being 44-6.
    Exactly. He tries to push product. Triplette too, as well as the guy that refed us last week (i forget his name)...

The thing we have going for us is that Brees hasn't been a media "product" this season... he's been left out in the cold. Same thing with guys like Rodgers and Newton. This year it seems to be all rookie "products": RG3, Luck, Martin, etc...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post

Before I opened this thread up, I knew it had to be leaky Jeff Triplette you were talking about.

+ Reply to Thread