Ok in our 2 superbowl runs, in 2007 the Giants lost the Patriots 38-35 in the regular season but then we all know what happened in the playoffs the Giants defeated the Patriots 17-14 one if not the greatest superbowls ever. In 2011 the Giants lost the Packers 38-35 in the regular season but in the playoffs the Giants defeated the Packers 37-20.

When you look at the Giants remaining schedule the Falcons and Ravens are the only 2 teams that the Giants could face in the playoffs. But mainly the Falcons because they are in the NFC, the Giants have had their ups and downs in the regular season this year just like 2007 & 2011.

I hope the Giants win all 4 of their remaining games don't me wrong or twisted, but what if the Giants lose to Falcons by 3pts. Win the NFC East at 10-6 or 9-7 and host either Green Bay or Chicago with the #4 Seed beat one of them and then face the #1 Seed Falcons in the Divisional Round, which is all good except the losing to the Falcons by 3pt part.

This is why I ask is a Moral Victory about to happen to the Giants. I know every year is not a superbowl year for the Giants but could 2012 be?