+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts....

My thoughts....

Like any other normal team we would face.... the redskins were not throwing it down the field much at all. All quick stuff, and option runs, and that was it.

I think we lost this one on Defense mainly. Defense could not defend their style of run. The Giants Offense did okay, Giants offense controlled the clock for most of the time. But we could not defend crap. and it was disturbing.

I made me mad how osi could not catch rg3. but i also so him stop pause and then chase him.

It made me so angry, i threw the remote at the tv. I knew when we punted back to them with 3 minutes left in the 4th. we werent getting the ball back...

We better hope we get J. Williams back and some other force ... Were getting a much faster offense this week in the saints. It's gonna be tough. Just hope with brees he will be back in that pocket a lot longer. and we can have our DEs actually do something.

P.S. i have been unable to listen and watch sports radio, or sports center because of this loss. listening to RG3 praise is making me so angry.

Hope the Giants can bounce back and make a run. Rolle was right... we need to get angry and justin tuck praising him during the game.. makes me sad.. tuck has lost a lot. i think.
    Last edited by luni; 12-05-2012 at 06:44 PM.

I can't blame the D when they only allowed 17 points. Our O only scored 16.

I can understand the media love affair with RGIII. He's sensational and as composed as a veteran. I'm just sick of Tuck slobbering all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I can't blame the D when they only allowed 17 points. Our O only scored 16.

I can understand the media love affair with RGIII. He's sensational and as composed as a veteran. I'm just sick of Tuck slobbering all over him.
    I'm sorry but the defense was God awful the reason why they didn't put up more point is because the offense won the TOP....

Defense did very good. If you look at it, it is not perfect. It is all about the matchups. Giants defense played well by the matchups they faced.

Bench Player
    We lost the game on penalties and penalties at the worst possible times...our d was very good. I am surprised they didn't score 30..Giants big fan here.

Quote Originally Posted by kkoney500 View Post
    We lost the game on penalties and penalties at the worst possible times...our d was very good. I am surprised they didn't score 30..Giants big fan here.
    This right here. The Giants had some detrimental penalties and they couldn't score touchdowns when they needed them. The Giants defense seems not to be built to hold a team down for long. They are built to get in, go three downs and go back to the sidelines...they are not there for the long haul. The offense kept letting the Redskins' offense on the field too often, and the defense finally broke.

Bench Player
    yes..Griffin didnt need to pass, killing us with run

Wow, reading these comments its like there were two different games going on... The game I watched the D had some difficulty however, they held them to 17 points (I believe that was better than either of our NFC East brethren have done). The penalties were a huge issue, and the simple fact that the Giants were settling for three and found it very difficult to punch it in was amazing. Sorry, but the D, while not pretty, did enough for a win period. Need to put this one in the rear view mirror and move on!

I'm going to say we Lost, because we did not play our best, This is a Team effort and everyone has to do their part, and sometimes MORE !...Also this did not help: "penalties at the worst possible times"

There’s always somebody saying the Giants can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

Never underestimate the GIANTS !

Starter
    How did the offense do their job when they left points on the field? 4 scoring plays should amount to more than 16 points.

+ Reply to Thread