+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So.....Who Should Replace Locklear at RT?.....

Veteran
    No question its diehl

DD (David Diehl, not Drunken Driver).

Quote Originally Posted by fizzlesticks View Post
    Just leave a hole there, not blocking people seemed to work for the Redskins.
    I liked our holding penalties a bit more. I think we need more of that

I'm sorry but you saw on Monday as soon as DD came in the o-line went to ****. As soon as he came in he gave up pressure on Eli and he would've been sacked if he didn't get rid of the ball. I don't want him starting on Sunday or for the rest of the season. He cannot handle speed rushers anymore. DD was a technical good guard in his prime. He was good with his feet and hands. He was never an overpower you, push you back guard. Now that he is older and his technique is diminishing he is no longer useful. Only when we need an extra lineman. I would start Brewer could he be that much worse. The kid is probably young and hungry. I would start him.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm sorry but you saw on Monday as soon as DD came in the o-line went to ****. As soon as he came in he gave up pressure on Eli and he would've been sacked if he didn't get rid of the ball. I don't want him starting on Sunday or for the rest of the season. He cannot handle speed rushers anymore. DD was a technical good guard in his prime. He was good with his feet and hands. He was never an overpower you, push you back guard. Now that he is older and his technique is diminishing he is no longer useful. Only when we need an extra lineman. I would start Brewer could he be that much worse. The kid is probably young and hungry. I would start him.
    I think DD should just turn around on every play and sack Eli himself. Eli would probably take a lot less brutal hit each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    David Deihl

James Brewer

Selfish Capers

Mat McCants

Stacey Andrews

Someone outside of the organization?
    It has already been decided it will be Diehl
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

yup...Locklear was the backup playing because DD had the shoulder thing going on.
    why would they replace the starting RT just because the backup went down.

DD will start.......much to everyone's chagrin.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    I think DD should just turn around on every play and sack Eli himself. Eli would probably take a lot less brutal hit each time.
    LOL LOL.....

I looked around to see if there was anyone the Giants could pick up from waivers, but there was no one there that stood out IMO. Looks like we're stuck with what we have unless Reese pull a rabbit out of the hat.

+ Reply to Thread