+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

running from a win!

I am a lousy football strategist, don't claim to know how to run an offense, but i just need to know, was there something I did not see that prompted the Giants to keep stuffing the ball in Bradshaws gut an expecting the red sea to part before them?? what a waste of clock, and downs, or was that the right call??

You see what most of us saw, inept play calls. However, I think the thing that blew my mind the most was the 3rd and 20 call to Bradshaw with just over four min left in the game, definitely takes the cake lol

They ran the ball well in the first half, probably why they kept going to it. At the point of the 3rd & 20, the Redskins defense was playing much better....they were stopping the run and getting great pressure on Eli.....I think that a drop back pass waiting for a receiver to get to 1st down yardage would have resulted in a sack.

Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    You see what most of us saw, inept play calls. However, I think the thing that blew my mind the most was the 3rd and 20 call to Bradshaw with just over four min left in the game, definitely takes the cake lol
    3rd and 20 is a hopeless situation. I was fine with the call. It should have never come down to that.

Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    how many play calls are there in the gameplan for 3rd and 20?

it was correct to check the ball down there

I don't care what you guys say. That bs screen play on 3rd and 20 was a hideous play call. They were all over it and the play netted a whole 3 yards.
    Close or you hit the bricks