Thread: JPP on RG III and Drew Brees

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Gotta stop acting like Rex Ryan
    That one made me almost puke bro.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Paul Schwartz
    @NYPost_Schwartz
    Follow
    Jason Pierre-Paul says playing RG3 was "a pain in the ***.'' He says facing Drew Brees should be "much easier.'' sulia.com/c/new-york-gia…
    5:25pm - 5 Dec 12

I think I know what JPP is trying to explain with his remarks ( about RG III being a mobile QB comparing him to DB) but this doesn't sound good at all in so many ways.
    these guys really need to shut up,,they talk like men and play like mice.

LOL EVERYONE was just complaining how this defense praises the opponent now he shows a little "DOG" and you guys want him to shut up?? I'm glad JPP said this at least we know they are not scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LOL EVERYONE was just complaining how this defense praises the opponent now he shows a little "DOG" and you guys want him to shut up?? I'm glad JPP said this at least we know they are not scared.
    do you watch the games? has there play been condusive of talking smack? if he or any of them are gonna talk, show up come game time,,,plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    do you watch the games? has there play been condusive of talking smack? if he or any of them are gonna talk, show up come game time,,,plain and simple.
    Why do you have to be an dope man and ask me if I watch games??? I'm just as much as a fan as you are. So let's get that straight.

I wasn't talking about you. If you haven't noticed EVERYONE on this board was sick and tired of the praise that they were giving RG3...right?? Now JPP says it will be easy to play Brees. Was he wrong?? The fact is he can now just RUSH the passer and doesn't have to worry about gap discipline the whole game. You have NO idea what is going to happen Sunday if he gets 6 sacks and holds Brees to 7 points you'll be riding his jock again. All I'm saying is I'm GLAD he is not signing his praises like Tuck and Osi last week with RG3. Plain and simple.

You need to relax....you jump on everyone when they don't agree with you.... it's mb bro. People have different opinions. I like what he said.... you don't and that's fine.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 12-06-2012 at 02:27 AM.

meh...probably not the wisest way to word it but I understand what he's trying to say. Sure it might be taken the wrong way but you know what, its better than Tuck slurping RG3 pregame, losing to him, and still slurping him postgame.

At this point I dont care, let them trash talk. I prefer that than the lovefest that Tuck displayed this past game. At the end of the day, a couple misconstrued words arent gonna determine whether or not Brees torches us...it'd be insulting to the Saints to think that would be their driving force. They have enough motivation as it is, they're trying to lock in a WC spot.

Fact is, if the Giants bring their A game, they win this game. If not then we're swooning right out of the playoff race...

The end...

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Did he really say that? They need to muzzle this team.
    Why? He wasn't dissing the Saints
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why? He wasn't dissing the Saints
    I get what he meant, but you know it will be taken differently. How would you take it I you where the guy he was talking about? That playing against you was much easier than playing against a rookie.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    There is a middle ground though. These guys go from one extreme to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I get what he meant, but you know it will be taken differently. How would you take it I you where the guy he was talking about? That playing against you was much easier than playing against a rookie.
    Do you wake up every day assuming you have a flat tire? Did you read the entire article? It's less about the Saints than it is a bout the Redskins.

I can easily imagine it's easier to face a traditional offense than the option Washington runs.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread