+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: JPP on RG III and Drew Brees

Only Giants fans can understand what JPP means. Saints fans and other fans will probably read it as ****y comment against Brees.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.”

Sure, JPP meant that Brees is less mobile so he will stay in the pocket, I get it.

However, Brees the past 4 seasons puts up about 50 points a game on our defense and RGIII just put up 17. I wonder who's the more difficult QB. It's not all about the legs and sacking someone.

Lets see if JPP actually gets to the "easier" QB. There have been plenty of them and he has very little to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Sure, JPP meant that Brees is less mobile so he will stay in the pocket, I get it.

However, Brees the past 4 seasons puts up about 50 points a game on our defense and RGIII just put up 17. I wonder who's the more difficult QB. It's not all about the legs and sacking someone.

Lets see if JPP actually gets to the "easier" QB. There have been plenty of them and he has very little to show for it.
    Yep

They should stop talking smack and show up on gameday

Banned
    Considering how poorly our defensive line has played lately, it would be nice for these guys to shut their mouths until they step up their game.

Side note: Buddy and Roanoke need their own subforum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rtahsin View Post
    Only Giants fans can understand what JPP means. Saints fans and other fans will probably read it as ****y comment against Brees.
    It is an idiotic comment. It is obvious that he meant it because Drew Brees is not as mobile but he is head and shoulders a better QB than Bobby Gee 3 and he destroys us. Very dumb comment by JPP.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    meh...probably not the wisest way to word it but I understand what he's trying to say. Sure it might be taken the wrong way but you know what, its better than Tuck slurping RG3 pregame, losing to him, and still slurping him postgame.

At this point I dont care, let them trash talk. I prefer that than the lovefest that Tuck displayed this past game. At the end of the day, a couple misconstrued words arent gonna determine whether or not Brees torches us...it'd be insulting to the Saints to think that would be their driving force. They have enough motivation as it is, they're trying to lock in a WC spot.

Fact is, if the Giants bring their A game, they win this game. If not then we're swooning right out of the playoff race...

The end...
    Thank you.... everyone needs to chill it wasn't even that bad what he said.

I wish these guys would shut up. So much for talk is cheap, they talk more than anyone else in the league

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Do you think playing the Saints is easier than playing the Redskins? Not are we going to beat the Saints, just the aspect of which offense is harder for players to defend.
    That and I find it hard to believe the Saints D has our number like the skins now seems to have.

Brees may not be as mobile as RGIII, but he is very accurate and can pick a defense apart. The Skins Morris, and the spread option, did our defense in more so than RGIII. Our defense looked dazed and confused most of the game. I will say RGIII's ability to fake the handoff and sprint out of the pocket enhanced there play.....

+ Reply to Thread