+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Lol. How else would you take it? He said he will be much easier. Has he watched any games other than the ones he plays in? I guess the beating he put on the Giants last year didn't impress him enough.
    It was just bad timing and not something he should of commented on. Has anyone owned the Giants as well as Brees and the Saints in the last few years? I hope we can turn it around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    It was just bad timing and not something he should of commented on. Has anyone owned the Giants as well as Brees and the Saints in the last few years? I hope we can turn it around.
    I know.....Brees kills everyone, and the Giants are by no means an exception.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Hope the comments don't bite us again like it did last game

All-Pro
    To make matter worse they will have had 10 days off to get ready for this game. Now they will read this.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    He's referring to the elusiveness of RG3.... he's not dissing Brees in any way..... some of you need to relaxThey just chased a wild chicken around the football field for 60 minutes... facing Brees will be much easier
    Everything about it is wrong. Facing him was so easy last year that they where lit up for 40+ points. Real good choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Hope the comments don't bite us again like it did last game
    I honestly wish this team would be more like their QB.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    To make matter worse they will have had 10 days off to get ready for this game. Now they will read this.
    Fortunately they don't have Sean Payton right now....instead,they got that Joey Baggadonuts dude.

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I honestly wish this team would be more like their QB.
    Gotta stop acting like Rex Ryan

Banned
    Wow. It was bad enough when they had the love fest about Mike Vick after he torched us in that comeback at Miracle at Meadowlands II but the Bobby Gee III love fest is over sickening and he doesn't kill us like Mike Vick does. Now JPP has to make dumbo comments about Drew Brees, a guy that owns our team.

I would like to state that the love fest and then the smack talk that is not backed up is not NY Giants football but I can't because it is what our team has become.

He didn't mean any disrespect by that comment but it will be taken that way.
    No need to give easy bulletin board material.