+ Reply to Thread

I Honestly Believe 3-1 Will Win The Giants The NFC East But I Hope The Giants Go 4-0

I believe 3-1 will do it, I don't see Dallas or Washington being 3-0 before they face off in Week 17. Out of all of the teams on the Giants remaining schedule the Falcons will be our toughest challenge because they are better than other 3 teams on our remaining schedule, and if the Giants beat both the Saints & Falcons I see them going 4-0 and im not sleeping on the Ravens but I believe the Giants are capable of beating them and yes the Eagles may have the Giants number but the Giants should beat them.

Go Giants!!!

Ravens & Bengals Beat The Redskins & Cowboys.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

If we can figure out how to stop Bryce Brown, we will crush the Eagles.

Starter
    I expect a close game against the Saints (could go either way) and then two rousing victories against the Falcons and the Ravens, followed by a lackluster loss to the Eagles, but still sneaking into the postseason.

That's what this team seems to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    I believe 3-1 will do it, I don't see Dallas or Washington being 3-0 before they face off in Week 17. Out of all of the teams on the Giants remaining schedule the Falcons will be our toughest challenge because they are better than other 3 teams on our remaining schedule, and if the Giants beat both the Saints & Falcons I see them going 4-0 and im not sleeping on the Ravens but I believe the Giants are capable of beating them and yes the Eagles may have the Giants number but the Giants should beat them.

Go Giants!!!

Ravens & Bengals Beat The Redskins & Cowboys.
    falcons will have clinched home field by the time we play them and i'd bet anything they'd be so vanilla bc they know theyd likely face us in the playoffs. wouldnt surprise me if they rested their starters 2nd half no joke. same goes for baltimore. N.O and Philly will be the hardest games believe it or not

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
    I expect a close game against the Saints (could go either way) and then two rousing victories against the Falcons and the Ravens, followed by a lackluster loss to the Eagles, but still sneaking into the postseason.

That's what this team seems to do.

Hmm did you notice we seem to be facing teams all named after birds, with the exception of the Saints? I think it is a conspiracy!!

But, anyways, none of the teams can be counted out to include the Eagles. We have a habit of making the mediocre look like world beaters. I definitely believe your Eagle scenario is a grave possibility.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 12-07-2012 at 04:04 AM.