+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JPP calls Giants 'D' "a little soft," agrees with Rolle ...

JPP and Rolle both need to assume leadership over Tuck. Tuck is hardly a starting caliber player anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    It doesn't matter what he meant. Saying that playing him is much easier is just a ridiculous thing to say.
    I'm going to have to agree with you on that one. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    JPP and Rolle both need to assume leadership over Tuck. Tuck is hardly a starting caliber player anymore.
    i think tuck could thrive as the 3rd de in the rotation tho. which means we need to draft a de, sign one, or trust ojomo or tracy

God I ****ing hate Tuck... Still, not all Giants seemed to agree with Rolle’s criticism. When defensive end Justin Tuck was asked, he said only: “His opinion.”

Someone get rid of this moppy dopey negative loser. No passion. Can Tuck actually sit there and say Rolle is wrong?? The defense was SCARED on Monday cause Tuck set that tone all WEEK. Seriously this guy can't be here next year he is DONE!!! I hope he doesn't play Sunday. Glad to hear this from JPP at least we know he still cares. Sorry Tuck but when you say a certain opponent takes the enthusiasm out of the game then YOU ARE SOFT.

Starter
    I think they're all tough compared to any of us (unless someone here is the UFC or World Heavyweight Boxing Champion), but the really, really hard-nosed guys seem to be only Phillips, Blackburn and JPP.

Osi and Tuck have been tremendous disappointments this year. Kiwanuka has had a couple of good games, nothing more. Boley had a few interceptions, but other than that he has been unimpressive. And in the secondary, the only guy to get a clean rap sheet from me is Prince, who has been very solid in coverage, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    We need to be that swagger back!
    we need Strahan back

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    we need Strahan back
    For about a hundred reasons yes. He would not kiss up to a player and wold also not try to call them out. He respected his opponent but at the same time brought t every game. Yeah he talked on the field but that's different. Leading up to the game you didn't see him kissing up to the opponent or call anyone out.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    For about a hundred reasons yes. He would not kiss up to a player and wold also not try to call them out. He respected his opponent but at the same time brought t every game. Yeah he talked on the field but that's different. Leading up to the game you didn't see him kissing up to the opponent or call anyone out.
    You don't see anyone doing that, not just Strahan. It's time for Tuck to not be the defensive Captain
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You don't see anyone doing that, not just Strahan. It's time for Tuck to not be the defensive Captain
    Do the players elect a captain every year, or is it just a 1-time deal and he's captain in perpituity until he retires?

Banned
    Good, its time they put away the little Cupid arrows and purple pillows,,, just put someone on their *** Sunday, where the DOG in these guys?

+ Reply to Thread