http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1214443

Excerpt: "If the Giants were hoping to catch any sort of a break against a struggling New Orleans Saints team on Sunday, Drew Brees made it clear they can forget it.

He’s coming off an ugly five-interception performance last Thursday night and he’ll have had more than a week to brood about that.

“Everything that happened is correctable, and I can fix it,” Brees said on a conference call with the New York media on Wednesday. “Also know this: I’m not losing any confidence.”

In other words, the Giants can expect the same, dangerous Brees and the same, high-powered Saints offense that most teams have gotten this season.

That means the Giants’ sometimes struggling offense is going to have to score points. Maybe even a lot.

The good news is the champs are confident they can, despite their unexpected, penalty-plagued performance in Washington on Monday night where they stalled completely in the second half and meekly fell, 17-16. The Giants (7-5) know that won’t be good enough against the Saints (5-7) at the Meadowlands on Sunday.

But despite their issues, they still feel like they can win a shootout with anyone.

“I feel confident in our offense, that we can go score, that we can move the ball whether we’re running it or throwing it,” Eli Manning said. “We can be a high-powered offense and score a lot of points if that’s what the game calls for.” Read more...