+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Veteran BlueJayC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hoboken, NJ
    Posts
    1,297

    Madam Set To Name NFL Big

    Upper East side madam to drop names. This could be bad.....any guess as to whom she may be referring to?

    http://nyp.st/YQH6wu
    Last edited by Mod_C; 12-06-2012 at 08:29 AM.

  2. #2
    Starter TrueBlue2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    309
    Well, she's obviously indicating that it's someone from the Giants organization. Hopefully it's no one currently still in management, and as for the old player, lets hope it's LT. Nobody would be shocked if LT went to a brothel. If it's someone like Strahan though, that would be shocking.

  3. #3
    Starter btbrennan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    222
    Hopefully it's Tiki.

  4. #4
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    92,890
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue2180 View Post
    Well, she's obviously indicating that it's someone from the Giants organization. Hopefully it's no one currently still in management, and as for the old player, lets hope it's LT. Nobody would be shocked if LT went to a brothel. If it's someone like Strahan though, that would be shocking.
    I'm not so sure it's "obviously " anyone associated with the team. It seems as likely to be someone in NFL management. The former player could be hundreds of pissibilities. We'll just have to wait and see.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  5. #5
    Starter TrueBlue2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not so sure it's "obviously " anyone associated with the team. It seems as likely to be someone in NFL management. The former player could be hundreds of pissibilities. We'll just have to wait and see.
    I'm saying she's "obviously" indicating that it's someone from the Giants organization. When she says it will be a "giant" name, and the reporter asks her if that is Giant with a capital "G" and she laughs maliciously, she's clearly indicating something. Let's hope it's not.

  6. #6
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    92,890
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue2180 View Post
    I'm saying she's "obviously" indicating that it's someone from the Giants organization. When she says it will be a "giant" name, and the reporter asks her if that is Giant with a capital "G" and she laughs maliciously, she's clearly indicating something. Let's hope it's not.
    I don't agree but it certainly gets the attention it was designed to attract
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #7
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,087
    it said the Dr. Phil show that she will reveal the names on will be taped in LA next wed or thursday and be aired about a week later just in time for the holidays. My question is if the names will leak to the press prior to the taped show being aired or will we all have to wait and watch Dr. Phil
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    92,890
    People will do anything for a buck.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    People will do anything for a buck.
    Agreed. Of course they'll drag it out over an hour to get as much advertising revenue as possible. "We'll be revealing the names.....right after a word from our sponsors"

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    92,890
    Quote Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    Agreed. Of course they'll drag it out over an hour to get as much advertising revenue as possible. "We'll be revealing the names.....right after a word from our sponsors"
    That whole aspect is just senseless to me.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts