+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Madam Set To Name NFL Big

Madam Set To Name NFL Big

Upper East side madam to drop names. This could be bad.....any guess as to whom she may be referring to?

http://nyp.st/YQH6wu
    Last edited by Mod_C; 12-06-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Well, she's obviously indicating that it's someone from the Giants organization. Hopefully it's no one currently still in management, and as for the old player, lets hope it's LT. Nobody would be shocked if LT went to a brothel. If it's someone like Strahan though, that would be shocking.

Hopefully it's Tiki.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue2180 View Post
    Well, she's obviously indicating that it's someone from the Giants organization. Hopefully it's no one currently still in management, and as for the old player, lets hope it's LT. Nobody would be shocked if LT went to a brothel. If it's someone like Strahan though, that would be shocking.
    I'm not so sure it's "obviously " anyone associated with the team. It seems as likely to be someone in NFL management. The former player could be hundreds of pissibilities. We'll just have to wait and see.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

it said the Dr. Phil show that she will reveal the names on will be taped in LA next wed or thursday and be aired about a week later just in time for the holidays. My question is if the names will leak to the press prior to the taped show being aired or will we all have to wait and watch Dr. Phil
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

People will do anything for a buck.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    People will do anything for a buck.
    Agreed. Of course they'll drag it out over an hour to get as much advertising revenue as possible. "We'll be revealing the names.....right after a word from our sponsors"

Quote Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    Agreed. Of course they'll drag it out over an hour to get as much advertising revenue as possible. "We'll be revealing the names.....right after a word from our sponsors"
    That whole aspect is just senseless to me.

# 80

also these NAMES know who they are. I wonder do they even care if it comes out (meaning they are single and it wont matter overall) or they dont want it coming out at all (meaning prob married and kids or high profile after football jobs) and may try to offer a bribe to keep it quite which could get them in more trouble. Some of the names mentioned above like Mike and Tiki have done well for themselves in Media outlets on sports shows and such and that could be jepordized by this info. IMO i dont think anyone would be surprised or shocked by Tiki or LTs name coming out. and frankly no one would prob care at this point with those 2 seeing all the other stuff that has surfaced with tiki cheating and getting divorced already and LT with all his troubles. Its got to be someone other then them cause that madam would know that those names would not cause that much of a Stir as others.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Im confused.

Either way, I wouldnt be surprised if it was, again, Lawrence Taylor (the 'older' football player well-known).

As for the 'management' name shes going to drop.....what if she says Jerry Jones...LMAO

*As long as we dont hear the names, Manning, Strahan, Coughlin, Mara, Tisch.....i could give a hoot.

I bet LT would laugh if this girl said his name, Taylor is one funny dude.

Last edited by TickleMeEli; 12-06-2012 at 11:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread