+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Madam Set To Name NFL Big

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeEli View Post
    Im confused.

Either way, I wouldnt be surprised if it was, again, Lawrence Taylor (the 'older' football player well-known).

As for the 'management' name shes going to drop.....what if she says Jerry Jones...LMAO
    like i said above your post. I dont think its LT or Tiki. That wouldnt be a SHOCK to anyone
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Im confused.

Either way, I wouldnt be surprised if it was, again, Lawrence Taylor (the 'older' football player well-known).

As for the 'management' name shes going to drop.....what if she says Jerry Jones...LMAO
    like i said above your post. I dont think its LT or Tiki. That wouldnt be a SHOCK to anyone. That could be announced off the cuff somewhere. she doesnt have to fly to LA to be on dr. Phil to tell us something we already know for the most part about those 2

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Yep....it's all speculation at this point.....still "might" not even be a Giant exec or former Giant player thought the article and she seems to insinuate it is ......it'd be great if it was a Jet and she could play the "GOTCHA!" card........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    like i said above your post. I dont think its LT or Tiki. That wouldnt be a SHOCK to anyone. That could be announced off the cuff somewhere. she doesnt have to fly to LA to be on dr. Phil to tell us something we already know for the most part about those 2
    Tiki paying this woman to have sex with him, and getting called out on Dr.Phil wouldn't be surprising?

You are severely underestimating the media/public.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not so sure it's "obviously " anyone associated with the team. It seems as likely to be someone in NFL management. The former player could be hundreds of pissibilities. We'll just have to wait and see.
    I'm saying she's "obviously" indicating that it's someone from the Giants organization. When she says it will be a "giant" name, and the reporter asks her if that is Giant with a capital "G" and she laughs maliciously, she's clearly indicating something. Let's hope it's not.

Banned
    How can we trust this lady? Its probably someone more obvious than you assume. Its all hear-say anyway, this is nothing but a publicity stunt; I'm surprised "DR." Phil is letting such nonsense happen on his show. What a great "Doctor" ....lmao

No doubt she's on Dan Snyder's payroll.

Banned
    The article did give the feeling it was a Giant though, huh? I mean its in the Post...talks about a Giant name.

Im guessing Strahan, Tiki, LT, Shockey, someone popular

The article did give the feeling it was a Giant though, huh? I mean its in the Post...talks about a Giant name.

Im guessing Strahan, Tiki, LT, Shockey, someone popular
    my only point was that Tiki and LTs names have already been dragged through the mud so it wouldn t be as big a surprise as a Strahan or someone like that. toomer, tyree etc

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue2180 View Post
    I'm saying she's "obviously" indicating that it's someone from the Giants organization. When she says it will be a "giant" name, and the reporter asks her if that is Giant with a capital "G" and she laughs maliciously, she's clearly indicating something. Let's hope it's not.
    I don't agree but it certainly gets the attention it was designed to attract
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread