+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Madam Set To Name NFL Big

Then there’s an older [football] player who’s still very well known.
    Guaranteed that's Namath.

And it's sad that this is news.

I dont care who anyone sleeps with. Its none of my buisness nor do I care.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Upper East side madam to drop names. This could be bad.....any guess as to whom she may be referring to?

http://nyp.st/YQH6wu
    Eli.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

when will whistle blowers of any sort learn, when u announce u have huge news but dont disclose it immediately and instead push the date to release the info, u are putting a huge target on ur back. lets say it was goodell or tom brady or something like that, people with enough power n money will off a person who threatens their bottom line. this "madame" should know shes in danger and just release the info ASAP, that way if anything happens to her, it incriminates the people she outed.
    this is interesting, im curious to see if its actually a big time name that cant afford the release of this news or if its just hype and some ST player is the culprit...

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont care who anyone sleeps with. Its none of my buisness nor do I care.
    I tend to agree. Who throws the first stone?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

what a bunch of bull****.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    what a bunch of bull****.
    That it is, my friend
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-06-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I tend to agree. Who throws the first stone?
    I don't specifically care "who" they sleep with but I do very much care if it was something of an illegal nature related to the Giants. It reflects very poorly on the organization as a whole......especially when as an avid fan I constantly praise the Giants organization and team as being the classiest in all of sports. Outside of LT (mostly post career), Ingram (post Giants career) and the Plaxico incident there are very few high profile blemishes on the Giants record as an organization that harbors unruly players and front office people. So I'm very much concerned with what could be coming down the pipe.

Hopefully this story will amount to a popcorn fart but until then I'll most certainly be keeping an eye on it.

This isn't bull****, this is really bad press -- borderline scandal, and a huge distraction to any team involved. Hopefully it's the Jets, who could actually put this to positive use lol.

I'm guessing it's Gilbride.....he's probably "The Best There Is" in the sack, too.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

+ Reply to Thread