+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hey giants coaching staff u rather lose taking a chance or play it safe and lose????

hey giants coaching staff u rather lose taking a chance or play it safe and lose????

It seems as if they are playing clock management in the 2nd half of all our losses think about we constantly have these long 3rd downs tryin to run the clock instead of attacking the whole point of the is to score more points i thought .then when we have a chance to keep a drive alive on 3rd and 3+ yards we go for a 10-15 yard pass play instead of getting the first killdrive goes for the gusto idk but that's what im see p.s killdrive scrap that friggin shotgun draw on 3rd n 10+ yards it is not gunna work gimme ya thoughts fellow gmen #giantstillidie

Banned
    Get rid of our OC. He sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Get rid of our OC. He sucks.
    But I thought he said he was the best ever

KG is not the best ever. If he was, he would have been picked up after the last SB. No one even looked at him.

The Giants should take risks early by going for it on 4th down inside the redzone instead of kicking field goals. Time to spark the team a little.

So, my choices are to lose conservatively, or lose by taking risks? Either way it's lose, lose. You are an idiot.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    KG is not the best ever. If he was, he would have been picked up after the last SB. No one even looked at him.

The Giants should take risks early by going for it on 4th down inside the redzone instead of kicking field goals. Time to spark the team a little.
    Exactly

Don't know why Gilbride even said that in the first place

Delusional much?
    Last edited by Broadway Blue; 12-06-2012 at 01:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread