+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

NY Giants' News And Notes: A Poodle Or A Pit Bull Edition

Excerpt: "Good morning, New York Giants' fans! Here is your morning look around the Inter-Google as the Giants prepare for the New Orleans Saints.

JPP backs Antrel: 'We're a little soft' - Giants Blog - ESPN New York

Jason Pierre-Paul
    agrees with Antrel Rolle that the Giants need to bring back the "dog" mentality that they had during last year’s Super Bowl run.

"I’m behind Rolle 100 percent," Pierre-Paul said. "We’ve been playing like we haven’t. I think we’re a little soft, but I think we’ll get there. We haven’t played our best game this year, and I know that for a fact, that we haven’t played it." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

This makes me sick. How come we come to the realization after the fact. Why not go into the game like a "pitbull" and if we get beat we need to re-examine why we failed, instead we go in like "poodles" then say we need to be "pitbulls"

just saying....

Rolles should take his own advice. Nothing says soft like slapping an opponent on the helmet or butt after getting gashed for a big play, like Rolle does constantly. I think fans are getting tired of all the talk, its all meaningless garbage. Go out and produce.

Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

"The NY never comes off"