+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    All-Pro
    Who is your favorite on the Giants message board?

I'd ask him

What he wants for Christmas because I want go give him a gift to thank him for the 2 Super Bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by PennState1 View Post
    What he wants for Christmas because I want go give him a gift to thank him for the 2 Super Bowls.
    Nicely done
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Why are they called "hemorrhoids" and not "asteroids'?

Why aren't there any GUILTY bystanders?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Coach, do you ever take a peek at the Giants' Message Boards? DON'T!
    I have always been very curious about this.....I wonder if the players or coaches ever peek in here to see what's being said.....I think it might be a good idea if they did.

Why don't you ever use the hurry up when the offense is struggling (considering that Eli seems to one of the best in the league)?

So.. Adjustments, when will you make any? I've always found all of adjustments to be one the biggest reasons for our 'collapses' mid-late season. People just seem to have figured us out and I feel we rarely do anything about it. Looked like we made some great ones over bye week to face Green Bay but then who knows wtf happened against skins. Lack of execution is also a huge part of it as well of course. Lack of effort at times too, *cough* Tuck. Guys invisible this year

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? He seems patient enough to be able to find out...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Bench Player
    How many games have you won by kicking field goals vrs how many have you lost by not dissing the field goal. Granted, we have a great kicker, but inside the 30 yd line we have lost much momentum by kicking.