+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    What's the question you'd ask?
    Mine would be : TOM, Why don't you use Wilson more @ the RB Position ?

Can you introduce me to Kate Mara?

How come Eli's face looks as reta**ed as Gilbride actually is?

Bench Player
    Did it ever occur to you that RGIII is not your average QB? That being asked how come you and Gilbride coached last week as though the G-men
    were playing the Cowboys or the Steelers? Did you not watch tapes of this guy running circles around defense as though he was
    a one man band? With this guy at QB, a completely different game plan was needed in order to win. Clearly, the Giants could have done it, if you two
    coaches would have been more aggressive and less convinced that the same plays will always apply.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    how's the family ?
    Hey the best one.

I would ask Coughlin who come you are soo underappreciated out here. You won 2 superbowls here and brought some toughness here. You are the best coach since Parcells, and yet you are not even a legend here. People criticize you for not starting Reese's 1st round bust, blame you for not starting Locklear who was a backup everywhere he went. People blamed you and Gilbride for everything? I even heard some fans talking about Cowherd coming here or even Rex Ryan LOL what a joke. You are not appreciated by your fans and some of your players. Thanks for all the great years Coughlin...thanks for waking up this franchise....Ernie Acorsi made the biggest moves bringing you to NY and Eli as well....what a wonderful job.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    I would ask Coughlin who come you are soo underappreciated out here. You won 2 superbowls here and brought some toughness here. You are the best coach since Parcells, and yet you are not even a legend here. People criticize you for not starting Reese's 1st round bust, blame you for not starting Locklear who was a backup everywhere he went. People blamed you and Gilbride for everything? I even heard some fans talking about Cowherd coming here or even Rex Ryan LOL what a joke. You are not appreciated by your fans and some of your players. Thanks for all the great years Coughlin...thanks for waking up this franchise....Ernie Acorsi made the biggest moves bringing you to NY and Eli as well....what a wonderful job.
    Are you serious?? dude you have some sick hatred towards Reese and it's pretty pathetic....

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Screw Kate (LOL) give me Rooney Mara....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Christie View Post
    Lol it's not a question if you're telling Tom what to do.
    IT WAS 6:20 AM ! I stand corrected !
    Mine would be : TOM, Why don't you use Wilson more @ the RB Position ? Do you feel better now GOVERNOR ! Lol