+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cowboys fan from Asia...Question for you ..

If...and that is a HUGEE IF...we beat the Jets saturday, how do you feel about week 17? Do you see the cowboys winning at MetLife? What are the things that worry you? About us and what does Dallas do that worries you? How do you feel about Felix Jones and Morris sharing the load? Do you think Romo can pull it off if it comes to a "win and in" game?

Just wondering bro.

Re: Cowboys fan from Asia...Question for you ..

Please stop calling it Metlife... I've heard Jets fans calling it Jets stadium... that is sickening.. we have every right to call it Giants stadium still & I will never call it anything different unless they decide to rename it after Wellington Mara.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

not to hijack your thread, Franchise, but I agree with NYG... Giants Stadium will ALWAYS be GIANTS STADIUM. Please refer to it as GIANTS STADIUM in future posts. lol.

WTF IS A METLIFE ?!??!?!

Veteran

And what cowboy fan is from asia

haha wow its his member name

its his member name buddy

AND

I meant Giants stadium..my mistake

Veteran

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Please stop calling it Metlife... I've heard Jets fans calling it Jets stadium... that is sickening.. we have every right to call it Giants stadium still & I will never call it anything different unless they decide to rename it after Wellington Mara.
    [/quote]

I guess I'm alone is not really caring what the name of the stadium is. Every new stadium has a sponsor, nobody turns down free money.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Please stop calling it Metlife... I've heard Jets fans calling it Jets stadium... that is sickening.. we have every right to call it Giants stadium still & I will never call it anything different unless they decide to rename it after Wellington Mara.
    [/quote] I guess I'm alone is not really caring what the name of the stadium is. Every new stadium has a sponsor, nobody turns down free money.[/quote]

Yeah im the bad guy bc the guys who are currently playing in it seem like they could care less if its Giants stadium or waffle house stadium.

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Please stop calling it Metlife... I've heard Jets fans calling it Jets stadium... that is sickening.. we have every right to call it Giants stadium still & I will never call it anything different unless they decide to rename it after Wellington Mara.
    [/quote] I guess I'm alone is not really caring what the name of the stadium is. Every new stadium has a sponsor, nobody turns down free money.[/quote]

Yeah im the bad guy bc the guys who are currently playing in it seem like they could care less if its Giants stadium or waffle house stadium.

[/quote]

lol
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."