+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I can't believe Herzlich & Osi have been out for so long...

Neither of them seemed like they would miss this much time...
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Re: I can't believe Herzlich & Osi have been out for so long...

Flame me if you want people, but I believe Osi is dogging it. If he can't be traded for at least a high third, he shouldn't be traded.

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Flame me if you want people, but I believe Osi is dogging it. If he can't be traded for at least a high third, he shouldn't be traded.[/quote]

So, you think Osi thinks he'll improve his value by deliberately missing 7 games (and counting) due to injury.

Why would anyone flame you for thinking that?

I'm sure there are countless teams who are salivating for A) a player so "fragile" he misses too many games, or B) a player who is "dogging it" so he'll be traded.

Lots of teams will trade a #1 or #2 pick for a veteran player like that, entering his 10th season.

You may want to reconsider.

All-Pro

Osi doesn't want to go.out there and not be 100 %. That would make him look bad. When he was out there he was getting preesure. Use Tuck for example. Tuck could of did what Osi did, not play, and people would call him soft. If he played, limited to what he can do, and people now say he sucks all of a sudden, like they are now.

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Flame me if you want people, but I believe Osi is dogging it. If he can't be traded for at least a high third, he shouldn't be traded.[/quote]

So, you think Osi thinks he'll improve his value by deliberately missing 7 games (and counting) due to injury.

I'm sure there are countless teams who are salivating for A) a player so "fragile" he misses too many games, or B) a player who is "dogging it" so he'll be traded.

Lots of teams will trade a #1 or #2 pick for a veteran player like that, entering his 10th season.

You may want to reconsider.[/quote]

Why would Osi care what the Giants get in return? imo Osi has done this since the start... He held out for money or a trade, found out he wasn't getting either and decided he'll go have knee surgery instead. The guy has been "hurt" in one way or another almost all year long.

I'm not saying he's 100% dogging it or not, I can't say. But I can't fault anyone who thinks he might be.

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Flame me if you want people, but I believe Osi is dogging it. If he can't be traded for at least a high third, he shouldn't be traded.[/quote]

You may want to reconsider.[/quote]

When you consider his antics in the preseason its hard to put it pass him. At this point he understands he may not command a big a payday so his thoughts may be focused on perserving his body as much as possible.

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Flame me if you want people, but
    I believe Osi is dogging it. If he can't be traded for at least a high third, he shouldn't be traded.[/quote]

Lol come on man.. the guy had 7 sacks in 7 starts, 8 games.

That's just ridiculous, why wouldn't he want to add to his stats? Makes no sense.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Flame me if you want people, but
    I believe Osi is dogging it. If he can't be traded for at least a high third, he shouldn't be traded.[/quote]

Lol come on man.. the guy had 7 sacks in 7 starts, 8 games.

That's just ridiculous, why wouldn't he want to add to his stats? Makes no sense.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Im sorry but to watch B. Rothlesberger hobbling around the huddle. And to think Osi isn't even trying to do limited stuff in practice, sounds like He's mailed our season in. At least Tuck has tried to play hurt.

Veteran

Everyones an expert when it comes to someone elses body

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg