+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: One problem about David Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by scoostraw View Post
    He ran 4 times because the coaches see him in practice all the time. And he is not getting it done.

Randle on the other hand is returning punts (gotta have a lot of trust in your punt returner) and also playing on the offense. For some reason Wilson is not "getting it". Too soon to call him a bust, but man...
    the giants just dont play rookies if they dont have to,,never have,,never will,,,to even use the word bust is well,,misinformed. the kid will have his day.

You cant only evaluate a guy in practice I mean They dont even tackle in practices ... come on He needs more chances

Quote Originally Posted by GMenOnDeck View Post
    You cant only evaluate a guy in practice I mean They dont even tackle in practices ... come on He needs more chances
    I wouldn't have a problem with Bradshaw getting so many carries, but the guy still has injuries. Wilson should have seen at least 5 more carries, or just a solid 10.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    I wouldn't have a problem with Bradshaw getting so many carries, but the guy still has injuries. Wilson should have seen at least 5 more carries, or just a solid 10.
    This I agree with.

But TC won't go away from the vets in a tight game.

Quote Originally Posted by scoostraw View Post
    He ran 4 times because the coaches see him in practice all the time. And he is not getting it done.

Randle on the other hand is returning punts (gotta have a lot of trust in your punt returner) and also playing on the offense. For some reason Wilson is not "getting it". Too soon to call him a bust, but man...
    If hes so bad in practice why would the coaches give him 4 carries at all?

Bradshaw was getting it done by himself last night, we didnt need Wilson. But for the most part, Toms either babying Wilson or saving him for the end of the season going into the playoffs.(which is now)
    Last edited by dezzzR; 12-04-2012 at 05:03 PM.

"David Wilson is on pace to shatter the total Kickoff Return Yardage in a season for the New York Giants. He is 97 yards behind Domenik Hixon's total of 1191 yards in 2009."
    not bad for a wasted first round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by GMenOnDeck View Post
    You can certainly evaluate if he knows what he's doing out there - ie. blocking assignments, blitz pickup.
    "You're never as bad as you think you are. And you're never as good as you think you are." - Wellington Mara

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    this guy will turn out to be tiki barber 2.0(the player,,not the Dbag),,,,,just give him a chance.

WoW. Glad I'm not the only one to think that way. I agree. Give him time.

the giants just dont play rookies if they dont have to,,never have,,never will,,,
    That used to be the case. Not really any more. The Giants play lots of their rookies. You have to in this day and age.
    "You're never as bad as you think you are. And you're never as good as you think you are." - Wellington Mara

this guy will turn out to be tiki barber 2.0(the player,,not the Dbag),,,,,just give him a chance.
    I think Doug Martin is more similar to Tiki personally. Wilson reminds of CJ Spiller.

+ Reply to Thread