+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: One problem about David Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    That was definitely a head-scratcher . . . . .
    Bradshaw needs rest. He has the knees and feet of a much older person.

The. Ast rb the giants drafted first round was ron dayne. We should have picked up a de instead.

Bench Player
    There's a lot of posts in this thread and I'm sorry I didn't have the time to go through it, but is anyone else concerned that his lack of play time is changing his style of running? He seemed to be a lot more patient than he is now, and it also feels like he takes every ball out of the end zone on kick returns that he can regardless of whether it's a smart play. (yet I still get excited anyway seeing him take off)

Not bashing the guy because I like the spirit, but I want him to develop into the exciting home run hitter a lot of us were hoping for when we drafted him. Part of those big plays is being able to hang out for a block to develop before hitting the jets...

One problem about David Wilson

One thing that hurts wilson is the fact that out of his 39 snaps on the season he has carried the ball or been the target on 33 of them. How much success can a guy have when the entire building KNOWS hes gonna get the ball? This one is on the coaches. Remember when they would put Sinorice Moss in once a game and theyd throw the quick screen to him? Every time? You need to give the defense a different look. Throw some quick passes with Wilson in there if u dont trust his blocking, but u need to have variety. Play action perhaps? Not saying the kid is barry sanders, but its not helping to be so consistent with the play calling.

Veteran

This is old but I like his energy.

That being said I think he can have a big game against the Saints but unfortunately they will probably give him like 3 carries.

his cleat came off...lol

I just finished watching the highlights.

I wasn't aware that Wilson follows his blockers, breaks tackles, has great balance, and makes big plays when given the opportunity.

I got the impression that Wilson was only good at running the 40 yard dash after reading these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post

This is old but I like his energy.

That being said I think he can have a big game against the Saints but unfortunately they will probably give him like 3 carries.
    You must have missed the thread where the ST Coordinator said they were working with Hixon, if healthy, to take over some return duties so Wilson could get more involved in the offense.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    "could have"
    I never want to be the grammar police but that drives me absolutely crazy every time I see it

"could of" and "anyways ".....drive me absolutely insane

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    I never want to be the grammar police but that drives me absolutely crazy every time I see it

MAKE A MENTAL NOTE PEOPLE!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

using "your" instead of "you're" is my personal fav

+ Reply to Thread