+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: One problem about David Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    MAKE A MENTAL NOTE PEOPLE!
    I'm finding a way to put those words in every post on the DYK thread from now on..anyways..big game sunday..go blue

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    using "your" instead of "you're" is my personal fav
    thats another one

"are" for "our" is another one that makes me pull my hair out

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    thats another one

"are" for "our" is another one that makes me pull my hair out
    Prolly for probably
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
    dont give up on this guy so quick! dont forget hes only a rookie with hardly any touches in his 1st season!

Wilson will only get better in all aspects of his game! obviously he hasnt given Giants fans what we all expect but hes still learning!

i still think in a coupla years Wilson may be better than Martin and Richardson or at least i hope so.

he does show explosive potential which again will only increase with playing time!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieCoughlin View Post
    Hes fine. He only got like 4 carries, what do you expect with 4 ****ing carries?
    The fact that he only got 4 carries may say more than what he did with those carries... it suggests to me that he is having a hard time picking up the offense, blocking or the coaches aren't very confident in him. I hope that I am wrong, because I had pretty high expectations... of course it is still early, we may yet see great things from him. It just takes some players more time than others.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    His first carry was through the middle for 5 yards.

If you're going to give up on a draft pick because of 3 mediocre carries, then you might as well not even draft.

Wilson was used last night as a very quick breather for AB and nothing more (kickoffs aside).
    or watch the giants for all that. wait until he does start to produce,,these same people will say I told you so.

All-Pro
    So what we are to believe is that because he was a first round pick and has not has a great rookie season he stinks and is a bust. So don't trust Reese. Even though every first round pick he has made has been very pod for this team. Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    So what we are to believe is that because he was a first round pick and has not has a great rookie season he stinks and is a bust. So don't trust Reese. Even though every first round pick he has made has been very pod for this team. Ok.
    That sound about right
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
    How about you never make a thread or post on this forum again. Ok? Thanks.

Wilson has balance, vision, deceptive power, and speed. Love what he brings to our team. The East will have to put up with this guy for years.

+ Reply to Thread