+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: One problem about David Wilson

Bench Player
    Wilson can be good. He has not had a chance to do anything.

i concur with everything gmen0820 Said!

throw Reggie Bush into the mix as well

I wouldn't make any comparisons between Wilson, Martin and whoever else for a couple of more years. Who knows, this may be Martin's best year and then he peter's out like Reggie Bush. With Reese and Coughlin, it was never expected for Wilson to be the starter anyways. It was Bradshaw's job with Wilson most likely figured to be backup or third wheel. Give him a year or three to see what he can do.

Banned
    I saw Tmurda in control of this thread and paid it no mind. 22 pages of nonsense.

Q: Thoughts on David Wilson’s carries on Monday night:
    A: He runs hard. He ran hard and he showed that he can go in there and play, there’s no question about that. He has learned, he has developed. We need that. We need to be able to count on a number of backs this time of year and really at any time.

Q: His assignments were on point?
    A: They were.

And still didn't play because?

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I saw Tmurda in control of this thread and paid it no mind. 22 pages of nonsense.
    you thought enough to make this ill thought comment,,at least he attempts to talk football,,you,,well talk about nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
    Ah the crystal clarity of 20/20 hindsight. Amateurs can retrospectively spot the winner every time. Truly amazing!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Ah the crystal clarity of 20/20 hindsight. Amateurs can retrospectively spot the winner every time. Truly amazing!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    I've been critical of Wilson these few weeks but he's tough and does run hard

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    And just to conclude with my feelings on Wilson: I understand he is young and developing. I understand we run a complex offense under Gilbride. I understand that Coughlin is hard on rookies who make mistakes. But I can't, and will never understand why we trust a guy we signed 5 days or so before the game in Kregg Lumpkin to be in there on the first series vs the Redskins over our FIRST ROUND PICK who needs game experience. **** it, if you want to be so stubborn about it Coughlin, just keep Bradshaw in there. He is a monster in pass protection and an all around threat. Lumpkin? Are you ****ing kidding me?
    That was definitely a head-scratcher . . . . .

+ Reply to Thread