+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    This thread is great. You can really see who all the knee jerk reaction fans are.

I think I will bring it back up for everyone to review again.

Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    dont give up on this guy so quick! dont forget hes only a rookie with hardly any touches in his 1st season!

Wilson will only get better in all aspects of his game! obviously he hasnt given Giants fans what we all expect but hes still learning!

i still think in a coupla years Wilson may be better than Martin and Richardson or at least i hope so.

he does show explosive potential which again will only increase with playing time!
    True ^^^^

Wilson was on FIRE , There’s always somebody saying Wilson can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored.

Never underestimate Wilson !

GO Giants !

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
    LMAO!!!

Owned!!!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

BUMP...

hahahah keep this one alive.

what a fool to post something like this without Wilson even having a real chance...

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
    Too bad we don't do retractions lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    thats another one

"are" for "our" is another one that makes me pull my hair out
    The worst is "I could care less!" when they mean "I couldn't care less!" HAHA

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Giantsforce, Shockeystays, and Imgrate,
    Anyone home? I better not see any of you haters on the Wilson bandwagon now after last night's game. You all were so quick to put the kid down before he even had a chance. Im not saying he's God, but I think he showed you what he is capable of. Some of you were quick to name call and bash other members here as well... go join the Eagles forums!!!

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Giantsforce, Shockeystays, and Imgrate,
    Anyone home? I better not see any of you haters on the Wilson bandwagon now after last night's game. You all were so quick to put the kid down before he even had a chance. Im not saying he's God, but I think he showed you what he is capable of. Some of you were quick to name call and bash other members here as well... go join the Eagles forums!!!
    Patience is a virtue
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Wilson has balance, vision, deceptive power, and speed. Love what he brings to our team. The East will have to put up with this guy for years.
    I disagree with vision. Id say his vision is average maybe slightly below for an NFL RB. Balance is outstanding top 5% in the NFL. Speed ,explosion , 1st round worthy for sure