+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Giantsforce, Shockeystays, and Imgrate,
    Anyone home? I better not see any of you haters on the Wilson bandwagon now after last night's game. You all were so quick to put the kid down before he even had a chance. Im not saying he's God, but I think he showed you what he is capable of. Some of you were quick to name call and bash other members here as well... go join the Eagles forums!!!
    those three have nothing on the OP and his hatefest of JR...

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I disagree with vision. Id say his vision is average maybe slightly below for an NFL RB. Balance is outstanding top 5% in the NFL. Speed ,explosion , 1st round worthy for sure
    Yep his vision has been questionable and was one of the knocks against him coming out of college...along with pass blocking. His balance though has always been something. He has a few bits of college video where he is hit then spins over on one leg and continues on down the field.
    Last edited by Rat_bastich; 12-10-2012 at 09:01 AM.

a great game by the kid......

lets see what else he can do.....I am excited....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

this guy needs to come back onto this thread saying it was a jinx thread... haha like that other moron with the thread titled "Spags will eat Gilbride's lunch today"

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I disagree with vision. Id say his vision is average maybe slightly below for an NFL RB. Balance is outstanding top 5% in the NFL. Speed ,explosion , 1st round worthy for sure
    Showed plenty of vision on that 6 yard TD run. That play showed a lot of promise. He'll only get better with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
    feel like an idiot now? what a joke this thread was.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    I never want to be the grammar police but that drives me absolutely crazy every time I see it

"could of" and "anyways ".....drive me absolutely insane
    The worst of all time is "loose" instead of "lose"! It's spelled LOSE people!
    Loose, is how your shoes are tied.......Lose, is when the Giants lose a game.
    Gotta be in it to win it

It is Wilson time to shine

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
    Nostradamus wants to have a word with you.

I love revisiting these old threads that some F'n idiots make...