+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: One problem about David Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Nice pick up Reese, what a joke this guy is. Lol was Kregg Lumpkin out there...We are going to miss Andre Brown. This kid sucks, he has no vision and only has straight line speed, he got no lateral quickness and allows guys like London Fletcher to cut him off. Thanks Reese! We could of had Doug Martin.
    He's a rookie, the coaches have been saying he's not ready and many here disputed that. Now we go back to the drawing board. We have more games to play, the season isn't over.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Wilson is not even remotely responsible for this loss...how many times does Bradshaw run into our blockers??? A-****ing-lot! Our run blocking sucks bad! Zone blocking like the skins have makes everyone look good...when the Giants were a good running team we had a zone blocking scheme and we were number one, now our Oline is old and our center sucks on the run to boot...Snee is aging and now Diehl is in there...No syncronicity on the line on defense or offense.

Wilson is the last thing I am worried about

The kid I was high on but I admit that his confidence maybe be hurting cause of that fumble. He ran hard and physical and TC took that away from him with preaching ball security. I say just let the kid run the way he does.

Quote Originally Posted by mike kennedy View Post
    Our blocking is the reason that we suck so much!
    Andre Brown had no problem being a respectable runner right outta gates for us, and Bradshaw has been respectable, and even Hynoski has managed to get 12yrds on 3carries...lol I mean, jesus!

Dudes a 1st rd pick, not some guy u just say "oh well" 2.. Every other RB i've seen in NY back to Joe Montgomery was better there rookie seasons, then this guy.. I mean, everyone.. Bradshaw, Jacobs, Tiki, Montgomery, Dayne, Wheatly..etc Every single RB was better there Rookie yr.. At what point, can u say this guys stunk his rookie yr away?

This kid is fast but he takes some serious hits.

All of the great RB's seem to have a knack for avoiding the big hit . . . . so far, he shows no such knack.

This thread is pointless...Wilson was not an issue, problem, or solution tonight. Defense, penalties, play calling (not throwing the ball more) were all bigger issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BROADWAYSTORM View Post
    Don't give these meatheads more ammo, the moment wilson has a breakout game or even carries they will sing like canaries and no one will remember stupid threads like this. If Andre Brown who kicks *** every single time he carries the ball and still had to beg for carries didn't get them what hope does Wilson have? Seriously. This is all on Coughlin.
    What game were you watching? Wilson looked like he couldn't wait to fall down.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We ran for over 100 yards and Eli wasn't pressured that much so how does this all fall to the line?
    o line fell apart in the 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Giantterp View Post
    This thread is pointless...Wilson was not an issue, problem, or solution tonight. Defense, penalties, play calling (not throwing the ball more) were all bigger issues.
    Dosen't mean we don't want more from em.. I don't give a c-rap if he was the reason, i still wanted more from my 1st rd pick then what this guys given..

Everyone said "oh JPP is a rookie, he won't do much this yr" and he contributed.. As a 1st rder, u should at least contribute.. Hes not only not contributed, hes been utterly terrible.. Like i said, outside of 2blowout garbage time games, where he had some easy runs, hes got 19carrys 32yrds and some drop passes... Thats ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We ran for over 100 yards and Eli wasn't pressured that much so how does this all fall to the line?
    Skins had over 200 yards rushing!
    Run blocking!
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

+ Reply to Thread