+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    We ran for over 100 yards and Eli wasn't pressured that much so how does this all fall to the line?
    How many times was Wilson in and we didn't run the ball? It was 100% run when he went in before this game
    and pretty close to that during this game. Talk about advertising the run to set a guy up for failure.
    I'm not saying he will be great or not, but does 28 career attempts tells us anything, probably not.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/14887/david-wilson

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    Kid was great for 2 games on KO's, what the hell happened?
    Bogus penalty, not even shown on replay.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieCoughlin View Post
    Hes fine. He only got like 4 carries, what do you expect with 4 ****ing carries?
    I think that's his point Katie.... Only 4 carries means what to you? He ain't showing them anything to warrant more playing time. My God they brought a has been in off the street & now he's getting more carries the your #1 Draft Pick. I smell a big pile of c@#&$ & it's getting stronger & stonger. What a draft pick blunder. They happen every 10 years or so & I guess time caught up with them on Wilson. HE'S A KICK RETURNER AT BEST... THAT'S ALL HE IS.. THAT'S ALL HE'S GONNA BE... LET'S JUST GET OVER IT...

Word to JR. Take another RB in 1st RD in 2013 draft. You desperately need too. We're currently down to 1 RB.

We ran for over 100 yards and Eli wasn't pressured that much so how does this all fall to the line?
    Did you actually watch the line play in the second half? Very little run blocking at all, yet Kildrive continues it. We should have thrown a lot more. If you're not satisfied with your offense, just keep doing the same thing and hope for a different result - just like Giants coaches do. Eli thrives in the hurry-up, but we choose NOT to run in until we need it, like before the half. So, after the opponent makes adjustments and we find out that we can't run the ball, just keep trying anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mike kennedy View Post
    Our blocking is the reason that we suck so much!
    How did we rush for 100+ yards?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    What a pathetic thread. Have you seen him on returns? The fact that Wilson has no time on the field to read D's or get adjusted and comfortable, wtf do you expect to see? I'll eat my words if Im wrong, but I think Wilson will be a big factor for us whether it be during a hopeful playoff run, next season, or 3 years from now. Some of you guys are so quick to judge and put the team down, but when the team or someone has a great day, you all shut up. You'd make good Eagle fans.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    Bogus penalty, not even shown on replay.
    ^ this

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    What a pathetic thread. Have you seen him on returns? The fact that Wilson has no time on the field to read D's or get adjusted and comfortable, wtf do you expect to see? I'll eat my words if Im wrong, but I think Wilson will be a big factor for us whether it be during a hopeful playoff run, next season, or 3 years from now. Some of you guys are so quick to judge and put the team down, but when the team or someone has a great day, you all shut up. You'd make good Eagle fans.
    Could not have said it better

He's a rookie, the coaches have been saying he's not ready and many here disputed that. Now we go back to the drawing board. We have more games to play, the season isn't over.
    Well, a 1st rounder is not ready but a 6th rounder is torching us up. Go figure. Ron Dayne anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    And you make an excellent homer. I'd bet you are still waiting for Ron Dayne to develop.