+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Osi rushes to praise Brees

Veteran

Osi rushes to praise Brees

Drew Brees is “one of the best quarterbacks in the league,” and Osi Umenyiora isn’t afraid to say it — whether or not Antrel Rolle likes it.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...#ixzz2EPqBVVkC

Osi please just shut the **** up seriously. He sounds like a scared little *****. Just go out there and tear his head off. I cannot wait till next year when this guy is gone. There is carryover when you praise the guy the whole week. You give that guy confidence that he can do whatever he wants against you. That has to be one of the stupidest comments I have ever heard. Just pathetic.....

Thankfully he will be gone after this season. I hope "Captain" Tuck goes with him.

All-Pro
    It's getting ugly now. Rolle called out a couple of guys and now one of them had his feelings hurt.

I just want to know where the hell the fire is. From both sides of the ball. I wouldn't mind losing if they actually showed that they cared but we lose and it's just like, oh onto the next game. There's only a few guys that come out each and every week that have the same fire. Others, it just comes out every once in awhile.

Banned
    Osi is a little *****, can't wait until that cancer is gone. He was tolerable when he actually produced but at this point, don't let the door hit ya in the *** Osi

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    Thankfully he will be gone after this season. I hope "Captain" Tuck goes with him.
    Maybe they can both join the Redskins

lol he is kissing up to brees, as a way to troll rolle. lmao
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Osi please just shut the **** up seriously. He sounds like a scared little *****. Just go out there and tear his head off. I cannot wait till next year when this guy is gone. There is carryover when you praise the guy the whole week. You give that guy confidence that he can do whatever he wants against you. That has to be one of the stupidest comments I have ever heard. Just pathetic.....
    Apparently you didn't read the whole article. Read it then comment on Osi's fears.

if you hear him say it in context it is in no way how you guys are making it out to sound

I love how these reporters twist things to make them sound however they want

do they not know that these interviews are posted in video form on the Giants website?

listen to Osi here....it is nothing like this idiot made it out to sound

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...5-3b4678296f13

"noone is in awe of anyone out there."

+ Reply to Thread