+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tyler Eifert

  1. #1

    Tyler Eifert

    With Eifert being 6’6 with great hands I think he can be a great help to Eli in the endzone

    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Broadway Blue; 12-07-2012 at 11:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hickam AFB JBPHH.
    Posts
    3,250
    your are going to be bombarded with "The giants don't use their TE's so no need to upgrade the position, just keep plugging in mediocre guys."
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    your are going to be bombarded with "The giants don't use their TE's so no need to upgrade the position, just keep plugging in mediocre guys."
    Read a mock draft by Russ Lande that the Giants should take this guy

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfp-moc...0289--nfl.html
    Last edited by Broadway Blue; 12-08-2012 at 03:16 AM.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hickam AFB JBPHH.
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Blue View Post
    Read a mock draft by Russ Lande that the Giants should take this guy

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfp-moc...0289--nfl.html
    Read the 2013 draft thread. he is my number one pick on my mock. I know the talent he has, just saying there are a lot of pessimist that are narrow minded towards the draft process and how it can change at any minute.
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

  5. #5
    Veteran Rat_bastich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    2,600
    I would love for the Giants to grab this guy but I don't think he will be there when it is our turn to pick. The guy can do it all and is improving. I also think that if he is there for some reason when we pick and there is a pass rusher, the nod would probably go to the pass rusher Plus it is all dependent what they decide to do with Martellus Bennett.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,277
    man we have so many holes on our team that I don't know if a TE is worth because Eifert is a 1st round pick, we can get a good defensive player in the first round instead.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hickam AFB JBPHH.
    Posts
    3,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    man we have so many holes on our team that I don't know if a TE is worth because Eifert is a 1st round pick, we can get a good defensive player in the first round instead.
    Could get a good defensive player in the 2nd round as well. What do we know about this team? We know that once they have a lead they do one of two things they go conservative on offense and two the defense turns into a machine. This defense plays better with a lead than behind the scores. Add the arsenal so we can always play with the lead.
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,277
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Could get a good defensive player in the 2nd round as well. What do we know about this team? We know that once they have a lead they do one of two things they go conservative on offense and two the defense turns into a machine. This defense plays better with a lead than behind the scores. Add the arsenal so we can always play with the lead.
    I was thinking LB, but how great would it be to have Eifert and a solid LB

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hickam AFB JBPHH.
    Posts
    3,250
    No LB at where we will be picking will grade higher than Eifert and I am a big C.J Mosley / Kevin minter fan and both players should be top 20-30 picks
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

  10. #10
    Would be nice if Eifert turns out to be a Rob Gronkowski for us

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts