+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Will Hill Is Next Man Up As Injuries Mount At Safety

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Who cares about Will Hill....
    Pay attention. Will Hill is going to be a force.

Quote Originally Posted by fourth&forever View Post
    May the force be with us!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fourth&forever View Post
    Agree. He could always play the game. He just needed to figure some things out. Seems like he is on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Agree. He could always play the game. He just needed to figure some things out. Seems like he is on the right track.
    You're next
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You're next
    Lets see what happens this weekend. I already said it will be a three way tie after this weekend. You know what that means right?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Lets see what happens this weekend. I already said it will be a three way tie after this weekend. You know what that means right?
    It means you are not clairvoyant

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Who cares about Will Hill. Jacqiuen Williams is coming back so we can finally stop running that 3 safety B.S. We only run 3 saftey look because we never draft a solid linebacker...hopefully Jacqiuen Williams can become a solid linebacker for us.

When Fewell runs that 3 safety look its a slap in the face to the GM, for not drafting linebackers. Watching Antrel Rolle taking on blocks from a fullback was a nightmare. Instead of Tuck crying about RG3 giving him nightmares, it should of been Rolle having nightmares of Darrell Young.
    Jwill hasn't played a snap in 8 weeks, hes most likely gonna be rusty. and Hill was playing excellent before he got suspended. Add the special teams play, forced fumbles and fumble recoveries and he's been a pretty solid FA pickup

KP was a liability last week. I know he's got a lot of supporters on here, but It was painful watching him try to run. I don't think Will Hill can do worse.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Next Man Up!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I don't know if we go 3-safety without KP in the fold to be honest...
    I'm not blind and know that Kenny is a vital part of that 3 safety set the Giants play but Hill has played in it and qith good results, he was a fixure in some formations in the SF game . I was hoping that Phillips rested the last game againts the Deadskins and be in better shape to play Drew Bress and Co. but if he sits then Will has to pick up the slack.

+ Reply to Thread