+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

BLAME ROBERT GRIFFIN THE TURD ..

I think I now hate the over-hyed Redskins more than any other East Div opponet, this year @ least.

They aren't over-hyped.

Next year the media is going to find a new darling and RG3 will be Supercam 2.0... getting blown out at home by inferior teams.

Also, the skins don't get a first round pick until 2014 iirc...

Veteran
    I hate the skins more than the cowboys now

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Next year the media is going to find a new darling and RG3 will be Supercam 2.0... getting blown out at home by inferior teams.

Also, the skins don't get a first round pick until 2014 iirc...
    They may not get a first round pick but look at their 6th round pick this year, they are good at evaluating talent

Why would you not hate the eagles? Those fools have a good record the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    They may not get a first round pick but look at their 6th round pick this year, they are good at evaluating talent
    6-6 and not in the playoffs for ages, they aren't that good.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    6-6 and not in the playoffs for ages, they aren't that good.
    I think that has more to do with their poor QBs over the years

All-Pro
    Why does he have to be the new Cam? Yeah, I think next year teams will have seen him and be better prepared to handle him, but he should still be a good player. Honestly it's surprising how much more attention he gets than Luck. Both are having great seasons and actually you could say that Luck is having the better season seeing as how bad the Colts where last year and the fact they are in playoff contention.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Why does he have to be the new Cam? Yeah, I think next year teams will have seen him and be better prepared to handle him, but he should still be a good player. Honestly it's surprising how much more attention he gets than Luck. Both are having great seasons and actually you could say that Luck is having the better season seeing as how bad the Colts where last year and the fact they are in playoff contention.
    Luck is a better QB imo but it seems that RG3 gets all the commercials