+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Doesn't It Seem Like BJ is trying to get cut to get back here for the stretch run????

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...criticize-him/

If he was cut, I can't imagine that we wouldn't pick him up and dump Torrain or Blumpkin . . . . . .

I wouldn't go that far, but I'd take him over the other two. But I still find it unlikely to swallow his pride and come back here.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but I'd take him over the other two. But I still find it unlikely to swallow his pride and come back here.
    What pride does he have to swallow, it's not like he made a scene like Shockey before he left???

Doubt pride is involved. He's posting pictures of himself as a Giant, and expressing anger towards his current team. Don't know his exact intentions, but I doubt anyone is higher on his list than NYG is.

I would!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I would!
    I wouldn't go as far as to say BJ is trying to be waived in order to come to the Giants.*

I most certainly would welcome him back this season.

Jacobs left here on good terms. He undersrands the business side of the NFL.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-09-2012 at 08:43 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Jacobs left here on good terms. He undersrands the business side of the NFL.
    Civil terms, but any time a man offers to dump salary twice, and eventually is released, you can't call that good terms if he genuinely wanted to be on the team.

Civil terms, but any time a man offers to dump salary twice, and eventually is released, you can't call that good terms if he genuinely wanted to be on the team.
    Civil is good. No histrionics, he thought he could do better than what Reese offered and he was right.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Jacobs would love to come back here.....he'll always be a NY Giant.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell