+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't It Seem Like BJ is trying to get cut to get back here for the stretch run????

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but I'd take him over the other two. But I still find it unlikely to swallow his pride and come back here.

Jacobs left here on good terms. He undersrands the business side of the NFL.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-09-2012 at 09:43 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by laylow28 View Post
    If cut he would get claimed before NYG spot on the wire.
    I'm not so sure about that. I don't think that he has a lot of value to any team but the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I saw where Starks got injured for GB and they want right out and resigned Ryan grant to replace him. Wonder if they had the choice of lumpkin and torain if they would haven taken either of them or just went with what they were familiar and comfortable with
    Probably the latter . . . .they bring in a guy late in the season who already knows their system.

I'd love to see him back in blue!
    Earth, Wind and Fire 2.0
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...criticize-him/

If he was cut, I can't imagine that we wouldn't pick him up and dump Torrain or Blumpkin . . . . . .
    Jacobs was a whiner with the Giants his last year and half with the Gmen....now he is whining like a little girl with the 49ers. Jacobs is gone after this year and NO TEAM will want this fool. Jacobs lasted longer in the NFL than anyone thought he would - time for him to face the facts and either shutup and HOPE some team might pay him the veteran minimum to be a 3rd team backup, or retire.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...criticize-him/

If he was cut, I can't imagine that we wouldn't pick him up and dump Torrain or Blumpkin . . . . . .
    We beat the 49ers and now we are going to think about picking up BJ that cant make the roster no thanks.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    Jacobs was a whiner with the Giants his last year and half with the Gmen....now he is whining like a little girl with the 49ers. Jacobs is gone after this year and NO TEAM will want this fool. Jacobs lasted longer in the NFL than anyone thought he would - time for him to face the facts and either shutup and HOPE some team might pay him the veteran minimum to be a 3rd team backup, or retire.
    In any event, I seriously doubt the 49'ers would waive him anyhow, knowing he fits a need that a potential playoff opponent has.

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    We beat the 49ers and now we are going to think about picking up BJ that cant make the roster no thanks.
    With Brown out and the refusal to even see if Wilson can be productive maybe you do dump someone and get him back, but there is no way that the 9ers take a chance of facing him in blue this year.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

It really all just makes me wonder what the heck they (the 49ers) signed him for. It was still a lot of money to spend on a guy you have no intention of using.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Jacobs left here on good terms. He undersrands the business side of the NFL.
    Civil terms, but any time a man offers to dump salary twice, and eventually is released, you can't call that good terms if he genuinely wanted to be on the team.

+ Reply to Thread