+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doesn't It Seem Like BJ is trying to get cut to get back here for the stretch run????

Doesn't It Seem Like BJ is trying to get cut to get back here for the stretch run????

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...criticize-him/

If he was cut, I can't imagine that we wouldn't pick him up and dump Torrain or Blumpkin . . . . . .

I wouldn't go that far, but I'd take him over the other two. But I still find it unlikely to swallow his pride and come back here.

Wow I guess he's really pissed....but what did he expect with all the running backs they have over there. I wouldn't be opposed to having him come back for the stretch run. We could use his leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but I'd take him over the other two. But I still find it unlikely to swallow his pride and come back here.
    What pride does he have to swallow, it's not like he made a scene like Shockey before he left???

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Doubt pride is involved. He's posting pictures of himself as a Giant, and expressing anger towards his current team. Don't know his exact intentions, but I doubt anyone is higher on his list than NYG is.

So he has to yell at Reese in order to have a departure for anything less than amicable terms? Jacobs was a very small minority in players who actually shed salary, then was asked to do it again. If he is to be re-signed by the Giants, he'd probably have to take even less then what Reese was trying renegotiate him down to this past offseason.

If cut he would get claimed before NYG spot on the wire.
    We Want 5!

i could think of nothin better than getting an angry jacobs who got to rest his body for a year. whether its during this season or offseason, i wouldnt care. bring back jacobs! we shoulda never let him go over 500,000 anyway and i bet anything hes hating himself for making that horrid decision

Actually, since he's a vested player with more than 4 or 5 years, all terminations after the trade deadline will be through waivers and not released.

Veteran
    Some players would just love to get paid while doing nothing (like some players on our team) but it seems likes he really wants to contribute and it's sad he's not being giving the opportunity.

+ Reply to Thread