+ Reply to Thread

This game is going to be big for the Oline and backs

The RB are going to have to block and run lights out this game.. Rex is going to bring pressure and since our OC doent have quick slants in that "complicated" playbook the Oline and backs are going to have to recognize the blitz pick ups...

If these units fail to block this will be a long game.. Im not so concerned about the Jets O as its very conservitive and they still have the Dirty Sanchez...

I sure hope KG doesnt try (which Ill bet $100 he will) to go at the Jets strong area... (corners)

Knowing him we will try and pass 30-40 times in eforts to try and prove we can pass on the Jets...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!

Re: This game is going to be big for the Oline and backs

It is because the Jets are going to try to hurt Eli.

Its unfortunate but true. if by the grace of god we come out swinging and get a big lead we need to get Eli out of there ASAP.

Conversely, if We get down by alot (the more likely scenario) we need to get Eli out of there as well.

I expect guys to go low on Eli. I expect guys to try to hold him up for additional hits and I really expect with Baas playing for the situation to be very dangerous for Eli.

I've come to grips with season but by no means can our organization take a catastrophic injury to Eli.

Eli..please be safe.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Re: This game is going to be big for the Oline and backs

double post
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.