Turnovers
    TD's
    Defense
    Passing
    Running

etc.
    Or What ?

Never underestimate the GIANTS !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-09-2012 at 09:00 AM.

They need to keep the Saints off the field, and if we can't score in the Red Zone today...then we never will! Give the ball to Bradshaw and Wilson and let's see what they can do! Oh short passing stuff will help as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    They need to keep the Saints off the field, and if we can't score in the Red Zone today...then we never will! Give the ball to Bradshaw and Wilson and let's see what they can do! Oh short passing stuff will help as well!
    This...

Control the clock...get this running game GOING!!!

GO BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BklynBlue View Post
    This...

Control the clock...get this running game GOING!!!

GO BLUE!!!
    Listen to the 5 clowns on TV they know how. Wait there is 5 clowns on 3 stations.One of the 3 have 4 clowns and Strahan.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Capitalizing on turnovers would help as with any game.

All-Pro
    One thing is clear, ball control is not something the Giants do well, IMHO. On offense they need to go out and go for the jugular immediately and not let up until this game is over. They can't worry about what Brees and company do, just go out and score early and score often. NO is going to blitz, a lot, so they need to be ready to pick up the blitz and get rid of the ball quickly.

On defense, they need to play the game the way they played GB, keep the receivers in front of them and swam the ball after it has been thrown. This will probably lead to giving up a lot of yards, but a few opportune turnovers will make up for it.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Today

Will they win buy a FG

Turnovers
    TD's
    Defense

Passing
    Running

etc.
    Or What ?

Never underestimate the GIANTS !
    As one coach said to the dipsy interviewer. Question whats your strategy to beat them. Coach said out score them and walked away.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Veteran
    Three words....RUN THE BALL.

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    One thing is clear, ball control is not something the Giants do well, IMHO. On offense they need to go out and go for the jugular immediately and not let up until this game is over. They can't worry about what Brees and company do, just go out and score early and score often. NO is going to blitz, a lot, so they need to be ready to pick up the blitz and get rid of the ball quickly.

On defense, they need to play the game the way they played GB, keep the receivers in front of them and swam the ball after it has been thrown. This will probably lead to giving up a lot of yards, but a few opportune turnovers will make up for it.
    ^^^^^ Well said...............I just want to add ! >>And make very Little mistakes !.....Old time GIANT Football !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-09-2012 at 12:45 PM.

I hate to tell you that the game plan will probably be the same as it was against the Redskins. Establish the run, control the ball and keep Brees off the field.