Jets are closing in on Eagles as my most hated team

bleeding pictures of Eli
    Rex running his mouth
    Jets players running their mouths
    having to share a stadium with a semi pro team
    trashy jets fans assualting women and each other at games

Giants can't run up the score enough on these guys

Re: Jets are closing in on Eagles as my most hated team

I dont think this was the best strategy by the Jets.The Giants have been a lifeless team on many occasions this season.All they did was made sure the Giants would show up.I believe talent wise the Giants are better then the Jets. This Jet offense doesnt have the players that can give this defense fits.I think the Giants match up fine with them on defense. If Eli plays a good game the Giants will win this game.Im just worried about them putting Baas back in the line up

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont think this was the best strategy by the Jets.The Giants have been a lifeless team on many occasions this season.All they did was made sure the Giants would show up.I believe talent wise the Giants are better then the Jets. This Jet offense doesnt have the players that can give this defense fits.I think the Giants match up fine with them on defense. If Eli plays a good game the Giants will win this game.Im just worried about them putting Baas back in the line up[/quote]

Yeah I'm worried about Baas too. I like TC a lot but I question this move at this point of the year.

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I dont think this was the best strategy by the Jets.The Giants have been a lifeless team on many occasions this season.All they did was made sure the Giants would show up.I believe talent wise the Giants are better then the Jets. This Jet offense doesnt have the players that can give this defense fits.I think the Giants match up fine with them on defense. If Eli plays a good game the Giants will win this game.Im just worried about them putting Baas back in the line up[/quote]

Great point......why would you give any fuel to a team that has had trouble showing fire in some meaningful games this year......I hope it bites the Jets in the a**.