+ Reply to Thread

correct me if im wrong?????

If redskins and dallas lose one more and we win one more that's a two gm lead in the division its pretty much our division im pretty sure neither team will win out with rg turd for the skins bangd up, cowgirls playn at home which they suck all we gotta do is win 2outta 3 it wont be easy but i dont see us missing the tournament

If we win one more we'd be 9-5 and if they lose one more they'd be 7-7. However, if we lose the next two (and it's a possibility we can) we'd be 9-7. If the Skins and Cowboys win the next two, they'd be 9-7. Washington would most likely win the east followed by the Cowboys and we'd be in third place.

Dallas plays Washington last game of season, so if both lose this week, no way for both of them to finish 9-7

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Bulls View Post
    Dallas plays Washington last game of season, so if both lose this week, no way for both of them to finish 9-7
    whoops, you're right. I forgot they still had to play each other

No matter what, we can't wind up tied with the skins because they'll have the tie breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsacks View Post
    If redskins and dallas lose one more and we win one more that's a two gm lead in the division its pretty much our division im pretty sure neither team will win out with rg turd for the skins bangd up, cowgirls playn at home which they suck all we gotta do is win 2outta 3 it wont be easy but i dont see us missing the tournament
    Yea thats true.

If the Redskins & Cowboys lose this sunday and the Giants win. All the Giants have to do is beat the Falcons & Ravens and this division will be locked up regardless of what the Cowboys & Redskins do.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Lets hope the Giant's win out, it'll make the math easier for all of you!