+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RGIII's knee just exploded at the end of their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    classless title, we are not the eagles folks
    ??? No one's celebrating the injury. They're just stating a fact to inform that RG3's knee took a nasty hit and got bent awkwardly. Most people in the city didn't even have coverage of the game, just some post-game coverage on the OT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    Watch it just be a bone bruise and he'll be back next week for 4 td's against Cleveland.

Shanahan's offense doesn't need Griffin to beat the Browns. Nor does it need Griffin to go 7-6.

They're doing an MRI on RG3's knee tonight, same day. It's that urgent for them. It's a huge blow to the Redskins option offense if RG3 isn't even close to 100% either way.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    They're doing an MRI on RG3's knee tonight, same day. It's that urgent for them. It's a huge blow to the Redskins option offense if RG3 isn't even close to 100% either way.

Yeah, they really missed him at the end of the game. Good thing they had that big comfortable lead to sit on and didn't need to come from behind or anything.

Let's keep sending Griffin to the HOF for what Mike Shanahan does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Yeah, they really missed him at the end of the game. Good thing they had that big comfortable lead to sit on and didn't need to come from behind or anything.

Let's keep sending Griffin to the HOF for what Mike Shanahan does.
    They were only down by 8. It's not like the game was over.

Flacco at least had the decency throw 3 TDs on that poor excuse of a pass defense...

My point exactly. The Redskins are good this year mainly because of Shanahan and secondarily because of Griffin, not the other way around.

My point exactly. The Redskins are good this year mainly because of Shanahan and secondarily because of Griffin, not the other way around.
    I'll definitely give Shanahan his due, but I'd like to see what the Redskins do from here on out with RG3's sprained knee before coming to that conculsion. At the very least, I'll say both of them equally improved the Redskins team. This is the same coach that led the Redskins to a 6-10 and 5-11 bottom of the division seasons during the previous two seasons and you can't disregard all the good QB traits of RG3, his performances and stats so far, and his astounding maturity to play at the NFL level already.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 12-09-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    I'll definitely give Shanahan his due, but I'd like to see what the Redskins do from here on out with RG3's sprained knee before coming to that conculsion. At the very least, I'll say both of them equally improved the Redskins team. This is the same coach that led the Redskins to a 6-10 and 5-11 bottom of the division seasons during the previous two seasons and you can't disregard all the good QB traits of RG3, his performances and stats so far, and his astounding maturity to play at the NFL level already.
    I understand where you're coming from. I don;t agree with you but it's cool. I think it takes a few years for a coach to get rid of the personnel he doesn't want and get the types of players he does. I think that's coincidental to to Griffin's emergence but I think the media isn't really smart enough to understand that nuance therefore it must be all about Griffin.

We'll likely never know since I don;t think Griffin is hurt at all, but I do not believe that Griffin getting hurt changes all that much about the Redskins this year. I think they'd pretty much be where they are regardless.

I understand where you're coming from. I don;t agree with you but it's cool. I think it takes a few years for a coach to get rid of the personnel he doesn't want and get the types of players he does. I think that's coincidental to to Griffin's emergence but I think the media isn't really smart enough to understand that nuance therefore it must be all about Griffin.

We'll likely never know since I don;t think Griffin is hurt at all, but I do not believe that Griffin getting hurt changes all that much about the Redskins this year. I think they'd pretty much be where they are regardless.
    I also agree that it didn't help Shanahan when the Redskins went out and got players like Fat Albert. lol That was a failure and a half.

f the skins

and the boys and the egirls

f them all

(bad fan? maybe)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread