+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spagnolo is going to eat Gilbride's lunch today.

Quote Originally Posted by shockeyisjesus View Post
    He's been all over everything we've run thus far. He know's Gilbride's MO and he knows that he runs the same stupid plays he's always run and that he never changes anything up.

Spag's was a crappy head coach but he's still a damn good D-coordinator, especially when he knows exactly what is coming.

Of course it doesn't help Eli is playing like a scared little girl again.

Going to be a longggggggg day boys. Eli + Gilbride vs. Spags = not great.

Want to get away?

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Veteran
    I think some Giants fans on these boards need to help out opposing defensive coordinators with their game plans. I mean shucks, some people on these boards could point out gilbrides offensive much better then these professional defensive coordinators. That includes the immortal spags lmao.

Clearly you boys don't know a reverse jinx thread when you see it! ha ha

I forgot to account for the fact that while Spags might know Gilbride's MO, Eli is very well acquainted with what Spags used to do and other than a threw poor throws, pretty much sliced and diced the Saints GOD AWFUL secondary to pieces.

And thank god we've HOPEFULLY found our RB of the future! Of course, the Saints D is pretty freaking terrible and has been all season, I'll be very interested to see if Mr. Wilson can keep up the ground attack against a much better but still susceptible Falcons defense next week. One thing is for sure, we've absolutely found our Kick Returner of the future, something this team has needed for a VERY long time.

And no, you don't HAVE to thank me for the reverse jinx when I started this thread after the Eli pick 6..........all in a day's work gentleman!

haha, another idiot that simply can not understand the basic concept that players decide these games ... our worst play of the game had way more to do with Cruz be out of the game and Jernigan running a bad route and, yes, Eli making a bad decision ... absolutely 100% nothing to do with KG or Spags and 52 points later hopefully now everyone gets it, but im not holding my breath
    Apologize to Melo 5

Didn't happen.....

Banned
    Clearly you boys don't know a reverse jinx thread when you see it! ha ha

I forgot to account for the fact that while Spags might know Gilbride's MO, Eli is very well acquainted with what Spags used to do and other than a threw poor throws, pretty much sliced and diced the Saints GOD AWFUL secondary to pieces.

And thank god we've HOPEFULLY found our RB of the future! Of course, the Saints D is pretty freaking terrible and has been all season, I'll be very interested to see if Mr. Wilson can keep up the ground attack against a much better but still susceptible Falcons defense next week. One thing is for sure, we've absolutely found our Kick Returner of the future, something this team has needed for a VERY long time.

And no, you don't HAVE to thank me for the reverse jinx when I started this thread after the Eli pick 6..........all in a day's work gentleman!
    LMAO... playing it safe i see?

reverse jinx thread hahaha thats a good one.

All-Pro
    Spagnolo has not done well since he left the Giants. Yes he does not have the same personnel but, the Saints look awful defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by Markroman View Post
    Spagnolo has not done well since he left the Giants. Yes he does not have the same personnel but, the Saints look awful defensively.
    To be fair, they still are without players due to Bounty Gate.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

He's been all over everything we've run thus far. He know's Gilbride's MO and he knows that he runs the same stupid plays he's always run and that he never changes anything up. Spag's was a crappy head coach but he's still a damn good D-coordinator, especially when he knows exactly what is coming. Of course it doesn't help Eli is playing like a scared little girl again. Going to be a longggggggg day boys. Eli + Gilbride vs. Spags = not great.
    speaking of eating lunch, crow?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Roosevelt says it best.
    May I add that his crystal ball (or head) must have fogged up a little bit.

+ Reply to Thread