+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: memo to the david wilson haters

memo to the david wilson haters

Go disappear like a fart in the wind. Dude is a beast!
    Close or you hit the bricks

Wilson's td run reminded me so much of Bradshaw's run against buffalo in 07.

B-E-A-S-T!

He needs to stop the back flips though.

Not that I really payed it much attention, but the only hate associated with David Wilson that I saw was Coughlin and the coaching staff's handling of him.

Veteran
    I posted this in the game thread too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_MYX_Oto0

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Not that I really payed it much attention, but the only hate associated with David Wilson that I saw was Coughlin and the coaching staff's handling of him.
    go look at the thread i just posted in (one thing about dw). the guy was saying wilson sucks etc.

Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-09-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Go disappear like a fart in the wind. Dude is a beast!
    lmao You know that fart may stink it up before it disappears though. Every player that does something worthwhile will always have doubters. That's why we must support him that much more!
    Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

a fresh, determined wilson vs run down defenses...ooooh boy things are gonna get good. im calling it now, end of the postseason wilson will have ppl going doug martinwho?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    a fresh, determined wilson vs run down defenses...ooooh boy things are gonna get good. im calling it now, end of the postseason wilson will have ppl going doug martinwho?
    indeed. This is what happens when TC gives his rookies a chance for a change...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Veteran
    lets put thing into perspective the saints are a horrible defense and last in the lead, you would expect Wilson to have a big game.

+ Reply to Thread